BY OLE MEXICAN FOODS

Ole Fritangas Fried Wheels With Lime & Chile: A taste of Mexico see more...

Ole Mexican Foods Ole Fritangas Fried Wheels With Lime & Chile
If your not use to spicyness i suggest you getting the original ones with out any chilli powder, i love munchin on this when I'm with my cousins with slasa Valentina and fresh squuze lime, i wont consider them healty but ther still good. I would so recommend this.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Inglewood, CA
If you haven't developed any spicyness in your taste buds then I suggest you eat them plain but with some lime and hot sauce like tapatio, then it's a party in your mouth !!! Eat them right away or they get really soggy which is a good excuse to devour them in one sitting
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
All i can write is YAS! These are so good just to munch on anytime of the day. I sometimes substitute popcorn for them when I am watching movies just because how addicting they are. They are not too spicy so don't worry about that :)
Sal F.
Sal F.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
These are alright. The flavor is ok but they're really greasy which is not that great. But overall, they're a good snack to grab every now and then
Exmore , VA
I remember eating these when i went to visit my prima at mexico omg, these are life :). i cant wait to buy some more, I'm walking to the store right now :)
Angel Maria G.
Angel Maria G.
Foodie Expert
Love these! I love eating these with some chile and some chamoy. My mouth just waters thinking of it:) lol
crystal d.
crystal d.
Great snack for kids, mine just love them. You can eat them like they are or add hot sauce., great.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
What stores are these sold at?
Exmore , VA
Why do you have to be so so so good ?