BY OLE MEXICAN FOODS

Alyssa G.
Norfolk, VA
Since I moved to the east coast, it's a little hard to find the brand I grew up with. This is just as good, and it has less oil. I'll decently be picking this up again, I love cooking with it.
Markela H.
You can pretty much never go wrong with chorizo!! The way that I use it is I cook it a little bit, and then I add a few scrambled eggs. This is good for breakfast lunch or dinner. And you can use tortillas or bread to eat with
kayla g.
Morton grove , IL
Love this chorizo and so does my family. It is amazing when cooked with scrambled eggs. I've also eaten it with sour cream and that it was amazing as well. If it's cooked alone, it can become oily so it's good with another food. Tortilla and eggs!
Tina T.
I would cook this with egg and its very good. you really don't need a lot to cook. if there are a lot of it it will become really oily and you don't want that. my family loves this.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Very affordable chorizo. Easy to prepare. Great in eggs, queso, tacos. I purchased this from Aldi. Recommend to anyone who enjoys chorizo or spicy meals.
Kary N.
chula vista
I love chorizo specially with potatoes it’s one of my favorite breakfast my mom usually cooks this for me Mexican Mother’s
Lizet D.
San Jose, CA
Perfect taste not to oily as some chorizo tend to be! Not to spicy for kids either ... I love to pair it with eggs
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Cuanto sabores hay en su chorizo?