Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz uploaded by Karen H.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A superb-energizing facial scrub for men With a dense texture that glides smoothly on skin Formulated with finely ground walnut powder that foams up upon contact with water Penetrates into skin quickly & effortlessly to awaken skin Boosts skin's... see more...

Dee R.
florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I’ve never used a product just one time and felt the difference in the texture of my skin instantly! This was recommended to me by the sales associate whom helped me in Sephora & he was right! I’m in love with how my skin feels after just one use i can only imagine what it will do for me once i continue using it!
Julie L.
Awesome product. The walnut shells are great for cleansing your completion without being too harsh. Feels great when you are done and your skincare goes on much better and absorbs better. Love this
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best scrubs I've used in a long time other than Roden+fields. Nice scent good size amazing I love it has walnut shell in it other than synthetic or sugar.
Sophia O.
casa grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love scrubs when you can actually feel it exfoliating the skin and this is one of them. It's not harsh but it's definitely not for sensitive skin or acne skin. I can feel it really getting all that dead skin off and it has such a great scent! A little goes a long way with this!
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING!!! It's rough and tough on the skin but after you're left with a baby soft face, and this scrub smells great too. It's pricey at sephora but I've actually found it at marshalls for half the price. Definitely definitely recommend this product
Janet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite scrubs! It is a great exfoliant that leaves my face feeling nice and soft, and not too dry! Not only that but it smells AMAZING! Overall, I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a new exfoliating scrub!
Maria G.
Granger, WA
This scrub smells amazing and makes your face feel really soft. Not harsh at all, very gentle and works great for twice a week use. I use this every week and it has met my expectations. I will buy it again when I run out. Must have !
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I love the smell of this product that is what made me want to try it. I also feel like it really works. I like it when exfoliators really give me that scrub feeling. That way I know it is doing what it is supposed to do.
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this exfoliant! Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, and you don't have to use a lot maybe a dime sized amount, so the price is worth it. I use it 2-3 times a week, followed by a good moisturizer.
Sharena W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally one of my favorite physical exfoliators! I feel like it really gets the job done without causing any damage to my skin. I use it a few times a week and my skin always feels softer and looks a little brighter. And I LOVE the smell!