Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz uploaded by Karen H.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A superb-energizing facial scrub for men With a dense texture that glides smoothly on skin Formulated with finely ground walnut powder that foams up upon contact with water Penetrates into skin quickly & effortlessly to awaken skin Boosts skin's... see more...

Sophia O.
Sophia O.
casa grande, AZ
I love scrubs when you can actually feel it exfoliating the skin and this is one of them. It's not harsh but it's definitely not for sensitive skin or acne skin. I can feel it really getting all that dead skin off and it has such a great scent! A little goes a long way with this!
molly r.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is AMAZING!!! It's rough and tough on the skin but after you're left with a baby soft face, and this scrub smells great too. It's pricey at sephora but I've actually found it at marshalls for half the price. Definitely definitely recommend this product
Janet A.
Janet A.
This is one of my favorite scrubs! It is a great exfoliant that leaves my face feeling nice and soft, and not too dry! Not only that but it smells AMAZING! Overall, I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a new exfoliating scrub!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Granger, WA
This scrub smells amazing and makes your face feel really soft. Not harsh at all, very gentle and works great for twice a week use. I use this every week and it has met my expectations. I will buy it again when I run out. Must have !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
First of all I love the smell of this product that is what made me want to try it. I also feel like it really works. I like it when exfoliators really give me that scrub feeling. That way I know it is doing what it is supposed to do.
Sharena W.
Sharena W.
Literally one of my favorite physical exfoliators! I feel like it really gets the job done without causing any damage to my skin. I use it a few times a week and my skin always feels softer and looks a little brighter. And I LOVE the smell!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
This is my favorite face scrub. It really cleans my pores and leaves my skin soft and clear without drying out my skin. If you like scrubs that you can feel this is the product for you. I personally use to work for ole and the majority of his stuff is fantastic! It's a must have product.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
Love this exfoliant! Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, and you don't have to use a lot maybe a dime sized amount, so the price is worth it. I use it 2-3 times a week, followed by a good moisturizer.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I love the smell of this scrub and my skin feels amazing after using this! It can either be a gentle scrub or really hard scrub. A little product goes a long way. It's very effective and definitely worth the money.I'll be buying this again.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Ontario
Best physical exfoliator for your skin! Forget about that apricot scrub that is way too harsh for any skin type, this one is just right. Whenever I use it, it never lets me down.