Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz uploaded by Karen H.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A superb-energizing facial scrub for men With a dense texture that glides smoothly on skin Formulated with finely ground walnut powder that foams up upon contact with water Penetrates into skin quickly & effortlessly to awaken skin Boosts skin's... see more...

Sophia O.
Sophia O.
casa grande, AZ
I love scrubs when you can actually feel it exfoliating the skin and this is one of them. It's not harsh but it's definitely not for sensitive skin or acne skin. I can feel it really getting all that dead skin off and it has such a great scent! A little goes a long way with this!
molly r.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is AMAZING!!! It's rough and tough on the skin but after you're left with a baby soft face, and this scrub smells great too. It's pricey at sephora but I've actually found it at marshalls for half the price. Definitely definitely recommend this product
Janet A.
Janet A.
This is one of my favorite scrubs! It is a great exfoliant that leaves my face feeling nice and soft, and not too dry! Not only that but it smells AMAZING! Overall, I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a new exfoliating scrub!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Granger, WA
This scrub smells amazing and makes your face feel really soft. Not harsh at all, very gentle and works great for twice a week use. I use this every week and it has met my expectations. I will buy it again when I run out. Must have !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
First of all I love the smell of this product that is what made me want to try it. I also feel like it really works. I like it when exfoliators really give me that scrub feeling. That way I know it is doing what it is supposed to do.
Sharena W.
Sharena W.
Literally one of my favorite physical exfoliators! I feel like it really gets the job done without causing any damage to my skin. I use it a few times a week and my skin always feels softer and looks a little brighter. And I LOVE the smell!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
I love the smell of this scrub and my skin feels amazing after using this! It can either be a gentle scrub or really hard scrub. A little product goes a long way. It's very effective and definitely worth the money.I'll be buying this again.
Jaclynn R.
Jaclynn R.
Decatur, IL
Great for removing built up dead skin cells. I especially like to use after I get out of the shower when my skin is more likely to exfoliate better.
Tari C.
Tari C.
Denton
I use this scrub at least once a week and it takes off all the old dead skin cells and makes my face feel so soft and my makeup tends to apply better as well.
Qandeel S.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
A very gentle yet effective physical exfoliant. I prefer chemical ones in general but this does a great job leaving polished skin behind.