Add a Photo

By OLE HENRIKSEN
A superb-energizing facial scrub for men With a dense texture that glides smoothly on skin Formulated with finely ground walnut powder that foams up upon contact with water Penetrates into skin quickly & effortlessly to awaken skin Boosts skin's...
Photo (1)
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
Casa grande, AZ
May 31, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz
I love scrubs when you can actually feel it exfoliating the skin and this is one of them. It's not harsh but it's definitely not for sensitive skin or acne skin. I can feel it really getting all that dead skin off and it has such a great scent! A little goes a long way with this!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Granger, WA
May 20, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz
This scrub smells amazing and makes your face feel really soft. Not harsh at all, very gentle and works great for twice a week use. I use this every week and it has met my expectations. I will buy it again when I run out. Must have !
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Feb. 24, 2017, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz
I love the smell of this scrub and my skin feels amazing after using this! It can either be a gentle scrub or really hard scrub. A little product goes a long way. It's very effective and definitely worth the money.I'll be buying this again.
Tari C.
Tari C.
Denton
April 28, 2017, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz
I use this scrub at least once a week and it takes off all the old dead skin cells and makes my face feel so soft and my makeup tends to apply better as well.
Mal B.
Mal B.
June 3, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub 50g/1.7oz
I have really been enjoying using this product. My face feels great after using it. I would definitely recommend