2 colors available

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A two-in-one foaming scrub that deeply exfoliates and cleanses to purify pores and smooth the appearance of skin texture. Walnut Complexion Scrub gently yet thoroughly exfoliates and cleanses to smooth skin. Korean ginseng supports cellular energy, stimulating natural microcirculation, aloe vera moisturizes and calms, chamomile softens and soothes, and jet-milled walnut powder sloughs dead dull surface skin cells. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I have been wanting something that cleans my face and exfoliates it...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the power bright system? I really want to ...2 Answers
  • How does this compare the the truth scrub?2 Answers
N C.
N C.
This is another ride or die product for me even though I go months without it. Again, I buy scrubs from different brands all the time because I have an incessant need to buy and try new things, BUT this is the only scrub I re-purchase. I've gone back to this time and time again because after one use, my skin feels like a baby's butt... So smooth and soft (and this stuff lasts! Very little goes a long way). The one I have is still in a glass jar and I don't think they make this in the jar anymore. After every use I always ask myself why I stopped using it, but of course, we all know the answer - cuz I gotta get my fix and places like Sephora and Ulta are always selling products I've never tried before....
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I love the outcome from using this product, but the usage itself is not my favorite. The walnut shells in the scrub are very abrasive and can feel unpleasant during the process of using this product. If you have sensitive skin then I do not recommend this product for you. Honestly, it hurt to use this which was disappointing until I saw the after effects. This product left my skin absolutely glowing. I had some heavy peeling and this scrub got rid of all of the dead skin and really brightened up my face. The small amount of ouch that comes with using this product is well worth it! The end results are amazing!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
This is a really great exfoliator that gets the job done! I first started using it when I bought the Power Peel kit (it's step one) and I thought it did a GREAT job of cutting through the grime and dead skin so the chemical part of the peel could do its job more efficiently. I ended up purchasing this because your skin feels baby soft even after step 1! It's $28 from Sephora and I love using this on my shoulders once a week (my shoulders/ back breaks out vey easily). Just be careful not to use it more than once or twice a week on your face- you might OVER exfoliate!
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
I'm in love with this scrub! Its $28 at Sephora and this is perfect to get down and scrub off dead skin. The scrub doesn't cut my skin at all and leaves a beautiful glow. I use this about 3-4 times a week and I'm oily. You can control the results with your hands, so if you're dry, then I would suggest to apply less pressure with your hands.
I prefer to apply this at night, rinse it off, and then apply my moisturizers and/or serums for a deeper penetration and effective results. I always buy this everytime I run out of it. Its worth it.
Sk Y.
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
Giving this a 4 because it's very rough for sensitive skin like mine, so I only use it twice a week or so--aka I wish I could use it every day. Years ago I started using OH products and I just love the outcome! Always happy with my purchases and I'll totally be repurchasing this. Walnuts pack in tons of moisture for the skin because of omega-3, so this product really kept my skin plump, moisturized and glowing for at least 48 hours post use!
ana o.
ana o.
This is a fantastic product. It is very gritty so you have to be VERY careful and not scrub your face too hard. After one minute of gentle scrubbing (with warm water too) it left my face clean, clear, and soft. I have acne prone skin and after my break outs begin to heal, I get scabby-like, rough patches on my face. This walnut scrub worked excellently on my face! The best thing about it was how CLEAN my face actually felt.
Meme M.
Meme M.
Ole Henriksen is one of my favorite skin care lines and the Walnut Complexion Scrub is probably one of the top five products in their line for me! I love that it doesn't make your face feel stripped, at all. Great exfoliation without the dryness! I also use it on my chest, neck and shoulders in the shower sometimes. A staple for me, especially in the summer when I want my skin smooth for tanning! Beach ready in no time!
melissa s.
melissa s.
San Clemente, CA
A really wonderful, unisex-friendly scrub for all types! I've got sensitive skin so I only use this product once a week, which does a great job at sloughing off old skin cells! After using it, my fave is baby smooth and feels revitalized. The granules are a nice touch, especially for dudes (or anyone) who want to feel that it's "working", and this stuff delivers! Really pleasant smell, too.
Heather C.
Heather C.
This is probably the best facial exfoliator I have ever used. It doesn't dry out or irritate my skin and it gets it so smooth it's unreal. It works well on my sensitive skin too. You only have to use a small amount of this product for goid results so I know it will last me a long time. A must have for me, especially in winter when I have a lot of dead skin cells on my face.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great physical exfoliant! I don't use this daily but only once a week to promote cell turn over. This works beautifully for my congested acne prone skin. The best part is the update in packaging- this used to come in a jar which was a massive hygiene issue but the new squeeze tube solved that! After use my face feels smooth and absorbs serums and moisturizer more readily.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been wanting something that cleans my face and exfoliates it. I have very sensitive skin and I want something I could use on a daily basis without drying my skin. Would this one be a good option?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
How does this compare to the power bright system? I really want to try it since I've already tried the power bright and love it but I've heard this one is a little rough.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this compare the the truth scrub?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Toronto , ON
Has anyone tried both the pore balance scrub and the walnut scrub from ole henriksen? Which one is better?