BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel

Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel

by Ole Henriksen

Under eye gel tones, hydrates, reduces the look of puffiness and targets fine lines and wrinkles Limited quantities: Once it's gone, it's gone!

does this moisturize your face without keeping it oily or ruin your makeup??
Does this product actually make a difference when you use it regularly?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Darlene C.
Purchased at: Ole Henriksen
I thought I'd give this eye gel a try, and I feel about 70% happy with it! It smells just like cucumbers with a sticky/gel texture. The part that I didn't like is before it dried, my bottom lashes kept sticking to it, but after maybe 2 or 3 minutes, once it dried, it was fine. I feel if I kept this in my skincare routine that it may help, but that stickyness is a turnoff, I prefer creamy moisturizers!
Jessica Y.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Jessica Y.
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Jessica Y.
I absolutely love Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel. I first came across this product on sale at Marshall's. I didn't know anything about it but I had just run out of my eye cream and just needed anything. I hit the jackpot! The first night I used it I saw immediate results. It has a fresh smell that's not overpowering at all, and a cooling gel consistency. It's pretty dense but spreads easily so you don't need much. It's extremely hydrating and reduces puffiness and fine lines. I have since heard it's being discontinued so stoked up with 3 more just in case! Worth every penny!
Toma A.
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel is my favorite of the OleHenriksen eye treatments! The gel is light and spreads well around the eye. It has a subtle cucumber smell and it really does work to lift up my under eye. #OleHenriksen
Katheryn L.
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
It settles with a very tacky feeling. I’ve been using for a couple weeks but I don’t see much of a difference.
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Landon G.
The Olehenriksen Uplifting Transformation Eye gel is a cooling and refreshing gel. I have been incorporating more eye gels into my routine and getting away from the heavy creams, because I feel the heavy products make my fine lines and wrinkles more visible. This gel targets puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, and helps with firmness and elasticity. The gel has some beneficial ingredients such as Cucumber, Algae Extracts, Bio-peptides, Aloe, Arginine, and Calendula Extract. But it has a lot of filler ingredients as well. It has a slight scent of cucumber, which I am not a fan of. The cucumber scent was a little potent the first few times I used the product, but after awhile, I was sensitized to the smell. It also has more of a Jello consistency, which is different than a gel consistency. It can be difficult to gather the product onto my finger, and then attempt to carefully glide it under my eyes and towards my crows feet. It’s like trying to hold jello on my fingers. It also left my eyes sticky. The product did give my skin a refreshing and soothing feelings, but it did not keep my eyes hydrated long enough. It worked well with other products, and it also appears to help tighten the under eye area. I read that it could be discontinued? I am on the fence with this one. It definitely did not “wow” me, but usually with products, I have to use it for a month or so to actually make a definite decision on whether I like it or not. I can say that I do prefer the Banana Bright Eye Cream.
Casey C.
Grove City, OH
Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel uploaded by Casey C.
I used this eye gel for the first time last night and I am very impressed. I like the gel consistency. It has a fresh cucumber smell. Feels amazing when applying. I woke up this morning and my eyes were bright and revived, I looked as if I had received 8hrs of sleep when I really only got about 5hrs. I would recommend this product 100% #influensterawards2020 Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Ole Henriksen is one of my new favorite skincare brands! I had the honor of trying a few of their serums and this eye cream. I could feel it working almost immediately. It is slightly cooling and really hydrating! I have a sensitive eye area and this doesn't bother me at all! Can't wait to try more of their products.
Jordan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this eye gel. I have a lot of lines and dryness around my eyes and this gel makes a huge difference. A little goes a long way.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm on the fence about this eye gel, I used it multiple times and every time it leaves my under eyes feeling sticky, it does a good job I believe at brightening but I don't think I would repurchase due to the face that it's such an odd consistency.
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
I started using this in my early twenties because the light weight gel didn't clog my pores but was very hydrating. I would wake up in the morning with my under eyes feeling plump and soft. I now use something heavier but this started my love for gels and water creams.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
il y a 3 ans
I'm curious to know if the Ole Henriksen Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel is worth the price, does it help with crepey eyes, if not what do you suggest?
Stephanie W. il y a 8 mois
I have been using this eye cream for 1 month. It is a nice eye cream, but it is not outstanding. I don’t have a lot of lines around my eyes, so I can’t say that it corrects that issue. It does make my eyes feel and look tighter and firmer. I don’t know yet if it is going to create lasting results. This eye product is expensive, and I haven’t seen any remarkable results that will motivate me to purchase it again. Hopefully, when I have used this product for a longer period of time I will be able to make statements regarding its long-term effectiveness. I’m sorry I can’t provide you with a definitive answer, but I hope this helps.