BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless antiaging gel-cream that hydrates, visibly firms, and de-puffs, while reducing the appearance of fine lines for a more youthful look. Solutions for:- Puffiness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Creme, with cucumber and oat kernel extracts and avocado oil, hydrates, helps restore firmness, and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Created as the daytime counterpart to Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel, this feather-light gel-cream reduces the appearance of puffiness and acts as a beautiful base for makeup application. The skin is instantly soothed and refreshed for a more youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates To ensure the delicate eye area stays hydrated and youthful-looking all day, Ole created this ultra-light yet potent cream for daytime use it even provides a beautiful base for makeup. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 females, after a 4-week study: - 97% of users agree this product hydrates the eye area- 94% of users agree this product refreshes the eye area - 94% of users agree this product instantly soothes the eye area. - 91% of users agree this product softens skin around the eyes - 91% of users agree this product smooths skin around the eyes see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Irina F.
Vienna
I’m in love with all the Ole Henriksen products, so I didn’t hesitate to try this eye cream. All I can say it is an average eye cream, does its job, but leaves my skin a little bit sticky. I’m still gonna use it because it hydrates and lift my skin up, but I wouldn’t repurchase it again.
Monica R.
Las Cruces
Use this during my morning skincare routine and I love the texture and smell of this as well as the amazing level of hydration my eyes receive great value will continue to use and works well before application of makeup
Teresa N.
This eye cream is a part of my nightly skin care ritual. It moisturizes and hydrates my under eyes very well. As a student in the health field, this eye cream has helped prevent me from getting darkening eye bags.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This eye cream is so good! This is so cooling and hydrating it is perfect for underage makeup. It smells like cucumber and it is thick so a little definitely goes a very long way! I use this day and night and only need to apply a very small amount to my ring fingers before gently patting the product in under my eyes, around to my brow bone, and the remaining product on my lids. LOVE
Shannon T.
I got this eye cream in the Ole Henriksen Holiday gift set from Sephora and I absolutely love it! It is gentle and feels so nice on the skin. It definitely exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend it.
Tricia N.
Spokane, WA
This little eye cream is extremely cooling! It smells a little bit like cucumber so it reminds me of doing eye masks. My only complaint is that it sometimes can be a little sticky to apply, but a little goes a long way. Every time I use it, my eye bags seem a little less poofy, and that is just exactly what I need.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
The BEST eye cream I️ have ever used! It’s so sensitive around the eyes, it smooths them out and is so comfortable! It works great at night and morning under your eye makeup. I️ am pretty young so I️ don’t have too many creases or wrinkles yet but I’m excited to keep using this to avoid eye wrinkles. I️ love it!
Becca A.
Washington , DC
I like this brand a lot but it can be a little expensive. I've only just started using the eye cream as it came in a set with other products. Enjoy it so far, it is not too heavy and seems to be helping with the bags under my eyes
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I'm on my third jar of this because it is easily my holy grail eye
cream. I look forward to using this every morning because it is so damn
refreshing. It cools my under eyes and I can feel it reducing any
puffiness. At $42 bucks this isn't cheap, but it is so damn worth it and
a jar will last me a good 4-6 months.
Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
I use this every night and before I apply makeup. It hydrates my undereyes so perfectly. Not disappointed at all. It is so gently and smells very much like cucumber. I bought this with my own money at Sephora. I do not regret a thing, I might try another product from this brand.