BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless antiaging gel-cream that hydrates, visibly firms, and de-puffs, while reducing the appearance of fine lines for a more youthful look. Solutions for:- Puffiness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Creme, with cucumber and oat kernel extracts and avocado oil, hydrates, helps restore firmness, and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Created as the daytime counterpart to Uplifting Transformation Eye Gel, this feather-light gel-cream reduces the appearance of puffiness and acts as a beautiful base for makeup application. The skin is instantly soothed and refreshed for a more youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates To ensure the delicate eye area stays hydrated and youthful-looking all day, Ole created this ultra-light yet potent cream for daytime use it even provides a beautiful base for makeup. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 females, after a 4-week study: - 97% of users agree this product hydrates the eye area- 94% of users agree this product refreshes the eye area - 94% of users agree this product instantly soothes the eye area. - 91% of users agree this product softens skin around the eyes - 91% of users agree this product smooths skin around the eyes see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
This eye cream is so good! This is so cooling and hydrating it is perfect for underage makeup. It smells like cucumber and it is thick so a little definitely goes a very long way! I use this day and night and only need to apply a very small amount to my ring fingers before gently patting the product in under my eyes, around to my brow bone, and the remaining product on my lids. LOVE
Tricia N.
Tricia N.
Spokane, WA
This little eye cream is extremely cooling! It smells a little bit like cucumber so it reminds me of doing eye masks. My only complaint is that it sometimes can be a little sticky to apply, but a little goes a long way. Every time I use it, my eye bags seem a little less poofy, and that is just exactly what I need.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I'm on my third jar of this because it is easily my holy grail eye
cream. I look forward to using this every morning because it is so damn
refreshing. It cools my under eyes and I can feel it reducing any
puffiness. At $42 bucks this isn't cheap, but it is so damn worth it and
a jar will last me a good 4-6 months.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Huntsville, TX
I use this every night and before I apply makeup. It hydrates my undereyes so perfectly. Not disappointed at all. It is so gently and smells very much like cucumber. I bought this with my own money at Sephora. I do not regret a thing, I might try another product from this brand.
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Got a samole size of this cream and love it.Use it every another night and amazed every time how my skin looks every morning. It is rich but absorbs realy fast . Of course like all other products of the Brand is a bit pricey to buy the full size.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Roanoke, VA
I enjoyed this eye cream. It was hydrating without feeling greasy. Had lots of slip to it. I used it at night and I woke up and could see a difference under my eyes. I would get this again and I think the price is decent s
Carise Z.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Just started using this a few weeks ago and I already plan to re-purchase in the full size. There is a reason people love this cream! Everything in the line is great, but this is exceptional! Don't hesitate to try it!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great moisturizer! I really noticed a difference with my texture on my face. Very lightweight and thin consistency. One jar lasts a while and I have bought this a few times now and I would keep repurchasing.
Shauna H.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Huge fan of this product! I received a sample size with an order I made and really enjoyed the product and results. The price is a bit more then I normally spend, but I will purchase it at that price!
Alexa
Alexa
This eye cream felt light and hydrating. It smelled good and did not cause any irritation. I would purchase it again. It came in a nice jar and was easy to get out. If you are looking for a fancy eye cream this is great.