BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating antiaging eye cream in a refreshing gel format to instantly soothe, cool, and revive, diminishing puffiness and the look of fine lines. Solutions for:- Puffiness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Uplifting Transformation™ Eye Gel is like a full night's rest in a jar. With cucumber and algae extracts and bio-peptide, this hydrating nightly ritual visibly firms, tones, and soothes the delicate eye area while diminishing the look of crow's feet and puffiness. The formula is designed to be applied on the entire eye area extending up to the temples for eye-opening results. Wake up to a refreshed, healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates Rather than simply place cucumber slices over the eyes, Ole prefers to grate cucumbers and roll them up in gauze make contact with 360 degrees of the eye area and temples. This formula is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product refreshes the eye area- 94% of users agree this product improves skin quality- 94% of users agree this product instantly soothes the eye area- 94% of users agree this product conditions the eye area- 91% of users agree this product gives the eye area a healthy glow - 91% of users agree this product improves skin's radiance

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I am new to using eye cream but I got this in a gift set for Christmas. I like the gel version better for night as it can ball up if you get too much on. I however don’t seem to see much difference in my under eyes. I only have problems with dryness and wrinkles. So I can’t speak as to if it helped with darkness and puffy eyes.
Leah B.
Dayton
I like this product alright. It has a bit of a tingling effect which makes me believe that it is doing its job. Because I am in my early 20s I use it as a preventative treatment so I don’t really see results but I feel them! The one thing that I don’t like is that if I rub the area where I put the product after it is dry is that it peels up and rubs away and then I have to reapply.
Monica R.
Las Cruces
Use this at night and I love the results the smell and the easy application of this amazing product will continue to use and highly recommend to those looking for a good nighttime eye treatment got at Sephora and love it 😍
💞 S.
brooklyn
I just got this product so I'm just waiting to see the full results of what this product can do but so far the product is working well. Once you apply the product under the eye and when it dries it gets stick and tight. That is how I know its working.
desiree A.
I love this eye cream! I use it at night before bed and it really smooths out the fine lines under my eyes and gives it a very smooth appearance. Not to mention it looks beautiful on the skin! I love this brand
Gabrielle A.
Manhattan, KS
I love not only the eye cream but the all over face cream from the sheer transformation line. I was thankful I got these items on sale since they are pricey but I feel they are so worth it for how they keep my skin feeling great year ‘round.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
I didn’t think this did anything special to my undereyes. It wasn’t very effective nor did it make my eyes feel hydrated. I used it as a mask for overnight so maybe it was my fault. It was kind of uncomfortable.
Sarah R.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using this for a while and I have noticed it's helped my circles under my eyes a bit. It's not super effective and the results aren't noticeable until you've used it for a while and even then they are minimal, however the serum is soothing with a great smell and leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I haven’t found a better eye product for nighttime than this. It feels refreshing on the eyes and after I wake up, my eyes are still moisturized.
The downside of it is that my eyelids get glued together because the product is thick.
Ashley L.
Wheeling, WV
Just started using this one about 2 weeks ago but I love how it cools my skin! I have been trying to find something to help with my under eye circles. It is slightly more high end but worth every cent.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Is this your go to anti-aging eye gel?