Ole Henriksen Try Us, Love Us! On-the-Glow Essentials

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set of three travel-sized skin care essentials to boost your glow, just in time for the holidays. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more…This travel-sized set of three bestsellers lets you bring your glow with you wherever you go this holiday season. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths, with their energizing scent and satiny texture, gently cleanse, hydrate, and illuminate in one step, sweeping away dirt, oil, and makeup. African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ features an uplifting aroma and delightfully frothy yet rich lather, reviving the skin as it cleanses deeply. The feather-light, silky Sheer Transformation® delivers weightless hydration as multi-fruit acids help even skintone and smooth texture. Fall in love with this travel-size trio and bask in your radiant and healthy-looking Ole Glow™! This set contains:- 10 x The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths - 1.5 oz/ 45 ml African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 15 ml Sheer Transformation It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Fall in love this holiday season. These three travel-sized bestsellers are essential for glowing, gorgeous skin." Ole Henriksen see more...

Gloria R.
New Castle, DE
Everything about this line is amazing! I love the serum and the make up remover wipes are AMAZING! they smell so good and just takes everything off with ease.
Sierra R.
This is such an amazing brand. I loved the moisturizer it keeps my skin so hydrated. also the cleanser is amazing. I would so buy it again.
Merritt J.
Key Largo, FL
Ole small packages are great to try out the line. I have loved everything I've tried! Adorable and a little goes a long way!
Amanda P.
New Westminster
I don't think these products gave a "glow" but they did work very well. The scent is good not to empowering. It's great starter kit if your just experimenting with the brand. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to a friend.
Jaclyn E.
I got this little pack as a gift. The wipes are very nicely scented but not really for taking makeup off. I use them more as a refresher if I don't have time to wash my face. The cleanser isn't my fave but I don't like foam cleansers but if you do the scent of this is great. The cream was okay, nothing eye opening but it was okay
Sundas J.
I love love love ole henrikson products. They do what they say and in my case, I see results from the very first use. I highly recommend using their products specially the serums. I have always bought these from Sephora.
Jordann W.
Good products. The wipes we're probably my favourite product. Worked well and smelled like creamscicle.
Michele S.
I love all their products. The smell is amazing and fresh and my skin looks awesome after each use