BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set of three travel-sized skin care essentials to boost your glow, just in time for the holidays. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more…This travel-sized set of three bestsellers lets you bring your glow with you wherever you go this holiday season. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths, with their energizing scent and satiny texture, gently cleanse, hydrate, and illuminate in one step, sweeping away dirt, oil, and makeup. African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™ features an uplifting aroma and delightfully frothy yet rich lather, reviving the skin as it cleanses deeply. The feather-light, silky Sheer Transformation® delivers weightless hydration as multi-fruit acids help even skintone and smooth texture. Fall in love with this travel-size trio and bask in your radiant and healthy-looking Ole Glow™! This set contains:- 10 x The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths - 1.5 oz/ 45 ml African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser - 0.5 oz/ 15 ml Sheer Transformation It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Fall in love this holiday season. These three travel-sized bestsellers are essential for glowing, gorgeous skin." Ole Henriksen see more...

Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
I got this set last year around the holidays and omg did I LOVE IT!! This was my first purchase from the brand and I became absolutely obsessed! My two favorite things were the foaming cleanser and the wipes which I went and purchased full size of both after the kit was used up! Definitely would recommend for sensitive skin as they are very gentle products! They also smell like heaven!
Hazzel V.
Las Vegas
Perfect on the go set with all the products you need to keep your skincare game on. I purchase mine at Sephora. I keep it in my travel bag and I love that I can also just grow it on my purse and go. I will repurchase it when I'm done with this one.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
This is my favorite skincare set! I got this at Sephora and it is beyond amazing- the products work so well and they worked well above my expectations. This is a repeat buy for me and I will definitely purchase it again!
Tasnim S.
GAINESVILLE, FL
This a great set to buy as an introduction to the brands products. I really enjoy the sheer moisturizer and wanted to try other products from this brand and this set has left me to purchase the African red tea cleanser. If you are in the market for new products this is a great set to try them out.
Rachel S.
Howell, MI
This is my favorite face wash in my favorite Which to rise in whites to get maybe compassed with-it is dashingly might for all different types of skin tones rather if your Skin is oily dry or combination you will love this face wash
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
All of this is great! Wipes, cleanser and moisturizer - my face feels so fresh after using. Perfect for travel. If you're looking at trying the brand, this is a great place to start!
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Elle H.
Smyrna, TN
Absolutely love this set! I purchased two of them when they were sold at Sephora. These are the only makeup wipes that my skin can tolerate. The African face wash smells amazing.
Gloria R.
New Castle, DE
Everything about this line is amazing! I love the serum and the make up remover wipes are AMAZING! they smell so good and just takes everything off with ease.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
I live the vitamin c set! It really hydrates and brightens my skin. I use it whenever My skin looks dull and it instantly brightens my skin for a younger look!