BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-friendly pack of gentle cleansing wipes that provide moisturizing and age defying properties. These luxurious cleansing wipes gently remove dirt, grime, and makeup while essential fatty acids nourish the skin. Its mild, naturally based cleansing ingredients remove even the most stubborn eye makeup. Vitamin C and micro algae help to brighten, firm, and smooth the texture of skin. With the truth collection's signature citrus vanilla scent, each cloth is a refreshing pick me up. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The soft-pack pouch snaps shut to keep wipes moist, even if stored in a purse, gym bag, or suitcase. see more...

• I have used this brand and formula of cleansing wipes - can anyon...1 Answers
  • Heard a bit of this... is it any good?9 Answers
  • Are these good to keep in a purse or does the liquid leak out? 2 Answers
Mabel. đź’„.
These wipes are great for makeup removal or just as a refresher. They smell amazing and have skin benefits as well. They are sold at my local Sephora. A bit pricey but so worth it.
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these makeup wipes! They're affordable. They have a nice scent. Not too over powering. One wipe removes all my makeup. Even water proof! I like to buy them in bulk.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I found these wipes at TJ Maxx for 4.99, it said they're originally 8.99. These are the best wipes I have ever used! They get off every bit of makeup without scrubbing. They don't burn my eyes or skin, and don't leave my skin feeling sticky. Plus they smell amazing like oranges! I have also noticed a nice glow to my skin since I have started using these. I definitely will be looking to buy these again, even if it's for the full price!
Katie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
These. Are. Amazing!!!  If you are looking for makeup remover wipes that make your face feel amazing and refreshed, these will become your new go tos!!!!  You can purchase these at Sephora.  They sell both travel size and regular size.  They aren't a great value but their quality and eminence make up for it.  These aren't the wipes that are specifically labeled for makeup remover (those are in a purple container) but all Ole's wipes will take off makeup.  I prefer these for their smell and how they make my face feel refreshed. Would recommend over and over.  One of my favorite products at Sephora!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love this brand and love these wipes...whether you are taking off your makeup or just wanting to freshen up these are wonderful...they even take off my mascara and eyeliner...they have a nice scent too...I keep a package on my bathroom counter and a package in my purse! They are a bit pricey but definitely worth it...I recommend these!
Jenny T.
The best thing about these wipes is that it smells like oranges and cream! This does a pretty decent job of removing make up, including water proof mascara; however, I find that I do have to scrub a bit so it is a bit rough on my face. I personally find that my skin burns a little after I'm done using these wipes. It's not a bad product but it's also not amazing. I will likely not repurchase due to the high price tag.
Katie S.
These are the only face/makeup wipes I have been able to use on my skin. All of the other brands I have tried (including those that cater to sensitive skin such as Neutrogena and Clinique) either turned my entire face red or caused me to break out. These wipes do not do any of this! They are refreshing and smell so good (like oranges!). They take off all of my makeup and I only need one wipe to remove a full face.
Hannah S.
These are hands down the best makeup removing wipes I have used, and I have tried a bunch. Most makeup removing wipes either burn my face or need to be rinsed off (which, in my opinion, defeat the purpose of makeup wipes.) but these don't! They make my skin feel so luxurious afterwards as well. And they smell amazing to boot!
Kalyn S.
I love taking these in my travel beauty bag everywhere I go! The are so gentle on the skin. They don't leave my skin dry or irritated. The scent is so refreshing; the scent is that of oranges. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for great makeup removing wipes.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Whether you’re removing make-up, or want to fresh-up your face during the summer time, they are a must-have to keep on-the-go. What I loved about these wipes is the fact they are formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, and for someone with PCOS, it is incredibly important to stay away from as many chemicals as possible. Now these wipes have vitamin C, micro algae, CoQ10, and green tea, so they are described on the website to brighten, firm skin, boost collagen production, repair, and regenerate.

I used these wipes for strictly cleansing, freshening-up my (make-up free) face throughout the face, and occasionally using before bed to give my skin a break from the usual nightly skincare routine. My first reaction when I opened the package was the scent, which is very potent. The site describes the scent as a citrus-vanilla, but it reminded me of too sweet orange candy. Overlooking the scent, the wipes were thick and durable. I find that these wipes worked well with my oily skin, so I would reach for a wipe at least once during midday to remove any oil. They left my face feeling refreshed, soft, and radiant, but what I noticed is that unlike other wipes, when I used Truth to Go wipes, my face didn’t get oily as quickly.
Christina B.
Heard a bit of this... is it any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Are these good to keep in a purse or does the liquid leak out?
Rachelle C.
I have used this brand and formula of cleansing wipes - can anyone compare them to the the purple version? I think it may be "moisture" and i don't want to get greasy. The aqua color is great but makes my skin dry and flakey. TIA