BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A decadent complexion polisher that cleanses deeply and smooths to reveal a glowing complexion. This polishing mask features nature's finest exfoliators, sugar and pomegranate seeds, to polish away dead, dull skin cells and refine skin texture. Nourishing and soothing honey leaves skin soft and supple while rose hips and pumpkin extract help to naturally brighten and boost radiance. This sweet botanical blend energizes the senses and imparts a healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is perfect for all skin types. Key benefits and ingredients: - Raw sugar and pomegranate seeds: polish and exfoliate, lift dead skin cells, and smooth texture. - Honey: nourishes and hydrates, leaving skin soft and supple. - Rose hips: brightens and rejuvenates with vitamins A and C and omegas 3 and 6. see more...

• Anyone used the Orgins brightening polisher? Is this similar to t...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a mask that will help brighten my skin. I have dr...4 Answers
  • I got 2 of these with my Sephora 100 points. I'm considering buyi...1 Answers
mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I absolutely love this sugar scrub. I got a sample from sephora and didn’t use it for longest and one day thought to give it a try, like why not. I saw immediate changes on my skin. The dark spots I have on my face just after one use were definitely lighter. The best part is that it’s not to harsh on the skin as is made of natural scrubber - sugar. Now I have a full size in my shower and use it every other day. It is super easy to apply and also washes off easily and leaves the skin so soft and smooth. I am very particular about using any scrubs but absolutely love this one. 5 stars for sure
Alana S.
The best thing about this scrub is definitely the smell. It’s quite harsh on your skin, but it does leave your skin feeling really soft. It’s probably too harsh for people with acne but if you have good skin it might be a good addition to exfoliate. It left my face looking bright but it was too harsh on my skin. For the price I expected something better because it’s pretty expensive. It was a nice treat every once in a while but I wouldn’t repurchase. There are better scrubs out there that are also a lot cheaper.
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
This makes my skin feel super clean and glowy! A go-to when i want to feel pampered. My favorite part is definitely the smell, and the actual look/feel of the mask itself + how it feels on the skin. I received it as a sample but would use a full jar.
Norhan A.
I really love this mask, let’s talk about the orange smell which is amazing, also it’s texture which is smoth with a lot of hard dots which really help to polish my face and make it bright and glowing, i really going to buy full size from this mask
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
This face mask is the perfect scrub to get your going in the morning, the orange scent wakes you up and the exfoliants give you the extra wake up boost you need and it only needs a few minutes to work highly recommend
melody M.
Philadelphia
This is one of my favorite masks. This mask is filled with vitamin c so it really does a great job of brightening your skin. I noticed a difference after the first use and it smells sooo good!
Qiana A.
Philadelphia
I absolutely love this mask! It makes my skin so smooth and soft. At first, I thought that it was a little price considering the amount you get. A little bit of this mask goes a long way.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this at Discounted at TJ maxx with high hopes because I heard great things about this company, and it did not disappoint! The mask is great to use in the mornings in the shower because it has an uplifting scent and gives a unique warm sensation to the skin. The exfoliants are effective yet gentle, leaving my skin smooth with reduced redness
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
This sugar scrub left my skin smooth but didn't blow me away. I found that it wasn't any more effective than drugstore scrubs that I've tried in the past. It's a great product but there are lots of other options that work just as well for half the price!
Paige L.
Long Beach
love love love this. I love almost every ole henriksen product I've tried but this leaves my skin soft and glowing. people always tell me I look so good after I use it!
Kayla D.
I'm looking for a mask that will help brighten my skin. I have dry skin and am prone to break outs. Would anyone who has tried this recommend?
Christina F.
FRESNO, CA
How often should it be used? does it break you out?
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Anyone used the Orgins brightening polisher? Is this similar to the Origins polisher? They look similar in appearance...
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I got 2 of these with my Sephora 100 points. I'm considering buying at the 20% off sale. Has anyone used it long term?? How often did you use it? I have used it 3 times this week and love how my skin looks after, I'm wondering if there's an even better log term effect and after how long?