Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser

by Ole Henriksen

Deeply cleanses, invigorates & removes dirt, oil & longwear eye makeup

Would this product work if you have very dry and textured skin?
I Have dry dehydrated sensitive skin and I’m nervous about this product. How does it perform for that skin type? Does it get makeup off?
Is this a good product for dry skin?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,384 reviews
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jolie D.
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Ole Henriksen truth juice daily cleanser, comes in two sizes. This can be used on all skin types. Addresses issues like dullness, uneven texture, and dryness. It is a gel cleanser that comes out orange. Has a plush lather when mixed with water. This does have PHA in it which is suppose to loosen and remove any dead skin, I rinse it off quickly so I think it does a mediocre job at best. Did a good job of removing my makeup and it didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped. Doesn’t leave any residue behind and has a light scent that smells like fresh oranges. This does contain citrus oils/extracts that could irritate sensitive skin types. I personally didn’t have any issues
Jen U.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jen U.
I absolutely love this citrusy cleanser by Ole Henriksen especially as a morning wash. It’s a light gel cleansers that awakes my skin with that pleasant scent and doesn’t leave my face feeling dry. I get a nice gentle cleanse that gives me soft glowing skin to kickstart my day!
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser is good, it has a very delicious and subtle orange smell, it cleanses your face but does not dry it out #winterskincare
Marie M.
Bronx, NY
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Marie M.
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Marie M.
My results after using Truth Juice Daily Cleanser @olehenriksen . It’s a cream cleanser. The citrusy notes are there. As per the manufacturer, this cleanser removes dirt , oil and makeup. It has a moisturizer feel to it . I massaged it all over my face and rinsed with Luke warm water . My face was mega bright and clean afterwards. This cleanser can be purchased from @sephora for 28$ you get 5oz of product. Thank you @olehenriksen for giving me the opportunity to experience your latest launch . Hail to the power of citrus 🍊
Tiffany B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Tiffany B.
This product is amazing. If you want a thorough deep down clean this is it. I only need to wash my face once and gets everything off including makeup. I love the citrus smell. I would definitely buy this product again. You will need to immediately use a moisturizer after using this product. It does pull the oils and moisturizer off of your face.
Chinda C.
Lexington, NC
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Chinda C.
One of my new favorite daily facial cleanser. I can’t stop using it since I received it in trendmood box. The scent is very refreshing and the cleanser is pretty moisturizing. It did not leave my dry/combination and sensitive skin feeling tight or dry. My skin felt soft and some what moisturized.
Shiny G.
Philadelphia, PA
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Shiny G.
Gentle but effectively cleanses without that stripping feel, Does not foam which is wonderful to prevent surface dehydration. Keep in mind if you’re reactive or have sensitive skin like rosacea, some ingredients maybe too stimulating to skin, Overall I really like this cleanser
Christian S.
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Christian S.
Loved the smell and feeling of this cleanser. I used a dab of the product on rubber face scrubber to apply. After about a week of use, I broke out all over my forehead and temples. Definitely not the best for people with sensitive skin. Gave to my sister though and it works well for her.
Camden B.
Westbrook, ME
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Camden B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product! I bought during the Sephora sale and I absolutely don’t regret it! It smells amazing like fresh orange juice, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. 10/10 recommend!
Halie P.
Montague, MA
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Halie P.
I love this new face the truth gel cleanser. I like a lot of their products but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It takes off ALL of my makeup and I wake up with no excess mascara on my eyelids. It’s super soft and gentle and creates a rich foam on my face. Also the smell is amazing. I have dryer skin and this product does not make my face feel tight and dry like other cleansers do. It’s a decent price for how large the bottle is. And is seemingly lasting a long time. I would highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha R.
skelmersdale
il y a un an
Has anyone suffered any allergic reactions with the Ole Henrikson products specifically theseOle Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser Ole Henriksen Counter Balance™ Oil Control Hydrator? I’m not sure if it’s the strong fragrance in these products but the truth juice cleanser breaks me out severely and the oil control moisturiser makes my eyes swell 😨 I stopped using them for a while and tried again to make sure it wasn’t something else. I’ve woke today with both my eyes puffed up and swollen 😓
Nicole L. il y a un an
The first couple times I used the truth juice cleanser my face was itchy but it went away. I just led up on it and don’t use it “daily” I use it 2-3 times a week then a gentle foam cleanser the others.