Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser

by Ole Henriksen

Deeply cleanses, invigorates & removes dirt, oil & longwear eye makeup

Would this product work if you have very dry and textured skin?
I Have dry dehydrated sensitive skin and I’m nervous about this product. How does it perform for that skin type? Does it get makeup off?
Is this a good product for dry skin?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser!
Sadaf W.
Sydney
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Sadaf W.
It’s a lovely cleanser that doesn’t feel like it’s drying your skin or giving you that squeaky clean feel. It does a wonderful job at cleaning your skin and I felt it was quite gentle which is always a good thing.
eliza J.
Leongatha
Favourite cleanser. It has a really nice orange scent. Lightly cleansers the skin leaving it feeling fresh. This doesn't strip my skin and make it feel tight and dry which a lot of other cleansers do.
annika_beauty_junkie_ _.
I got a small version and I am going to repurchase it in future. It had amazing smell, foams perfectly easy and cleanser the skin very gentle leaving it’s soft. It doesn’t dry my skin at all. Don’t cause me any breakouts.
Alessia F.
Woodbridge, ON
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Alessia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
If your really into oranges and the bright scent of this, this is totally for you! I used it a few times and it does the job but I think there’s better stuff out there! I use it from time to time but I like other products over this & a bit over priced!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,365 reviews
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jolie D.
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Ole Henriksen truth juice daily cleanser, comes in two sizes. This can be used on all skin types. Addresses issues like dullness, uneven texture, and dryness. It is a gel cleanser that comes out orange. Has a plush lather when mixed with water. This does have PHA in it which is suppose to loosen and remove any dead skin, I rinse it off quickly so I think it does a mediocre job at best. Did a good job of removing my makeup and it didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped. Doesn’t leave any residue behind and has a light scent that smells like fresh oranges. This does contain citrus oils/extracts that could irritate sensitive skin types. I personally didn’t have any issues
Samiha K.
Surrey, BC
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Samiha K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great face wash ! I tend to use it in the mornings as I love the fresh smell of oranges 😍 works great 👍 it’s foamy and cleans my face well , leaving it clean, soft and bright . I feel like I don’t reach out for it at night because of the orange smell instead I use a different facial cleanser . I recommend to anyone looking for a morning cleanser .
Jen U.
Queen Creek, AZ
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jen U.
I absolutely love this citrusy cleanser by Ole Henriksen especially as a morning wash. It’s a light gel cleansers that awakes my skin with that pleasant scent and doesn’t leave my face feeling dry. I get a nice gentle cleanse that gives me soft glowing skin to kickstart my day!
Christopher S.
Edmonton, AB
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Christopher S.
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Christopher S.
This cleanser foams up and lathers well. But for sensitive skin I recommend Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser . I find this wash leaves me feeling clean and fresh but really dry =(. Overall it's a great product but I have my preferred products that work best for me! 🌿
Lindsay V.
Bothwell, ON
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Lindsay V.
Have bought this product for a second time now. I really like it. It gently cleanses the face with no irritation, has a nice light scent, lathers well, and a little goes a long way. When used with other Ole Henriksen products I did see a difference. Would definitely recommend.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser is good, it has a very delicious and subtle orange smell, it cleanses your face but does not dry it out #winterskincare
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha R.
skelmersdale
il y a un an
Has anyone suffered any allergic reactions with the Ole Henrikson products specifically theseOle Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser Ole Henriksen Counter Balance™ Oil Control Hydrator? I’m not sure if it’s the strong fragrance in these products but the truth juice cleanser breaks me out severely and the oil control moisturiser makes my eyes swell 😨 I stopped using them for a while and tried again to make sure it wasn’t something else. I’ve woke today with both my eyes puffed up and swollen 😓
Nicole L. il y a un an
The first couple times I used the truth juice cleanser my face was itchy but it went away. I just led up on it and don’t use it “daily” I use it 2-3 times a week then a gentle foam cleanser the others.