BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A peel concentrate for the under eye area that offers a natural, gentle antidote to dark circles and fine lines. Created by Ole Henriksen (skin guru to the stars) to address the specific needs of the eye region—specifically signs of fatigue and age—this exfoliating formula will revolutionize skincare for the under eye region. Because the tissue around the eye is so fragile, it is often recommended NOT to exfoliate that area. This groundbreaking blend represents a new realm of possibility for more youthful skin around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I'm trying to figure out how exfoliating m...1 Answers
  • Did anyone's tip break off at the top? I saw online reviews of it...5 Answers
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I love this product... but I have not seen it in awhile. I love that it brightens and tightens skin. I also think the price point is great for the active ingredients that are in this product as well.
Alyse H.
Ontario, Ca
This is the truth it really helps the bags under your eyes you can't go wrong
Emily F.
Walker, LA
This leaves your eyes feeling so refreshed in the morning when you wake up. I struggle with dark circles and I really feel like this has helped. I will soon repurchase this.
kaela w.
I think this eye gel is so good!! What I like about it is that it has vitamin E in it which is so healthy for your shin and it has plant stem cells and cucumber!! You can't get any better than that in my book!! I like the way it makes the area under my eyes feel and look.Not so puffy anymore and smoothr!! A great product!!
Jacqueline  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all ole henricksen products including this one. I have dark circle and dullness under my eyes so this was good for me. I applied a thin layer, then an eye cream with SPF on top to lock it in and protect from further damage. I had no irritation from this product and the tube lasts a long time since you use so little.
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
I received a decent size sample of this to try and I wasn't at all impressed. I found the formula to be pretty runny and I couldn't get it to absorb at all. It looked like I had shiny wet stuff under my eyes so I found I only used it at night before bed. I only used it for a few weeks but I didn't notice anything special. I won't be purchasing this and I can't recommend it.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
I am obsessed with all of Ole's products and this one is no exception! His products always smell amazing and I see results very quickly. This helped with my dark circles and the general tired-look of my under eye area.
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Like many reviews I've seen online, mine (within days) the tip broke off of the top. The peel literally ate away at the packaging. Disappointing because I really like the product itself, but for the cost, it needs better packaging so it doesn't get wasted.
Fritzi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have recently started to use this as a got a sample. Just using the sample made me purchase the full size. It has helped my under eyes a lot
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
I love this brand. I currently have their face moisturizer. I bought a kit at sephora and I was looking for something to help reduce the lines around my eyes and this did the trick.
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone's tip break off at the top? I saw online reviews of it happening to others, and mine did as well within days of having it. The peel literally ate away at the packaging. Frustrating. :/
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? I'm trying to figure out how exfoliating my under eyes will make them look better, but I'm open to try anything if it works :)