BY OLE HENRIKSEN #24 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination An energizing and hydrating facial mist that features a citrus botanical blend of sweet orange and mandarin oils, red and green tea, and pomegranate extracts. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Energize and hydrate your complexion while indulging your senses. Sweet orange and mandarin oils provide antioxidants and stimulate the senses. Red and white teas are antioxidant rich and help address free radicals, which can cause signs of aging. Pomegranate is a superfood that helps support the appearance of a more even skintone. Mist any time of day to rejuvenate and replenish skin for a healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole Henriksen Facial Waters are custom blended with botanical extracts, essential nutrients, and antioxidants to refresh and replenish your complexion. The aroma-therapeutic formulas indulge the senses.

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I have this face spray and I do like it. I also have the one with chamomile in it which is more moisturizing than the orange labeled bottle. I have combination and oily skin and usually I will use my Clinique spray because I have found that the truth face mist spray in the orange makes my face feel a little sticky, and the purple bottle makes me a little less sticky, but still a little sticky, though it does moisturize more so. I originally had the orange one and returned it and bought online the kit that has both which was just a few more dollars. Really, for Less hydration than the purple bottle, about the same hydration as the orange bottle but without any stickiness, I use the Clinique Moisture Surge face spray. It is very lightly hydrating despite its name and seems to be my go-to when I look at my several sprays.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
I adore this facial mist. The smell can be a little overpowering but I forget all about that when I see how great my skin looks. It is perfect for that glowy, dewey, naturally luminous look. It is amazing alone sprayed over moisturizer, under your makeup to give a nice base, or on top of makeup as a setting spray. Highly recommend even with the price tag
Melanie D.
Okay so the actual mist i ised wasnt available to review but this is for the green mattifying facial mist. It did absolutely nothing to mattify my skin, if anything it made my face sticky and shiny, even after being on for hours. I would never buy this again and am turned off from the rest of the line as well
Danielle H.
Scranton, PA
This is a great facial mist! It is very light and smells incredible yet feels super hydrating. I also love the new packaging that the brand came out with. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hydrating facial mist with additional skin care benefits!
Kassidy D.
936 wonderland road Fayetteville,WV
It’s the key to brightening skin. If you have dark spots or acne scars. This will be great. I saw results with in two weeks. My scars were less visible and easier to cover. It was crazy. I love the way it makes my skin feel
Monica R.
Las Cruces
Use this after my truth wipes to wake up my skin and senses! Feels tacky at first but drys quickly and love how it brightens my skin smells amazing too and cannot imagine my mornings without it highly recommend
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This mist is so fine, and it visibly improved the glow and dewiness of my skin. It smells like fresh oranges, and is great as both a primer and an after-makeup spray. Skin feels refreshed and moisturized.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Anything citrus in the morning is my jam! This is a great pick me up after cleansing. Also a great refresher throughout the day when you need that extra boost of brightening and hyrdation!
Samantha C.
Lakehurst
Smells great and that's about it. I tried to use at night for extra moisture, or as a fix plus type of product for highlight. Neither worked well. It's essentially glorified water.
Allie C.
Just bought this facial water and I love it! It smells amazing, just like the truth serum! I use it every night after cleansing my face, before I start my skincare routine.
B C.
How does this compare to Mario Badescu's rose water facial spray?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price?
Jennifer T.
Does this give you a nice glow? Are there any other cheaper dupes?