Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration uploaded by Christina g.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A luxurious crème designed to brighten, firm, and provide unparalleled moisturization. This light-textured crème glides onto the skin effortlessly and absorbs quickly to leave you with a beautiful, radiant glow. Strengthened by vitamin C, it calms, heals, brightens, and boosts collagen. Ole Henriksen's Advanced Hydration Complex™, provides multi-level hydration. This product also delivers powerful antiaging benefits, promotes cell turnover, evens skintone, and helps to eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This crème includes the signature citrus orange and vanilla scent present in the brand's line of Truth products. For optimal antiaging benefits, use in tandem with Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum Collagen Booster.

• How is this for a daily moisturizer & how does foundation sit o...1 Answers
  • How well does this work1 Answers
  • Como lo puedo probar1 Answers
Megan T.
Megan T.
Ventura, CA
I am absolutely in LOVE with this mask. It has such a fresh, just delightfully citrus sort of scent to it and as far as manual exfoliation masks go does the job. Honestly the smell is what I savor most. If you want a sort of dupe, I feel that the Skinfood black sugar mask is very similar- the color is well black but the smell still is citrus smelling to me and has extremely similar benefits for a lot bigger size, for a lot less. That said, if you don't mind handing over the money, it's a great mask. I have sensitive skin and this didn't give me any issues.
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I purchased this for $19 at Marchalls... And had actually had been eying it at sephora so was super thrilled to find so cheap! Cream feels great on, moisturizing but not overly oily... But also not too watery... Its really just right! The smell is slightly citrusy like you would expect of a vitamin C product too which i find pleasant and refreshing. Also its a nice size jar too that will last awhile. I will update when i can review long term results, but first impression is its a keeper! Also works nicely to moisturize under foundation!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
San Diego, CA
This prodcut is a major game-changer! It's main ingredient is Vitamin C which helps to boost collagen production. Loss of collagen is thae biggest contributor to signs of aging. Not only will this product address wrinkles that have already formed, but it will prevent new ones from forming. It's also a fantastic ingredient for evening skin tone and hyperpigmentation. It helps lighten my acne scars and reduce redness. Can't live without it!
Mingus D.
Mingus D.
Buffalo, NY
THIS IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER EVER!!!
In the winter time my skin can get scary dry, super achy occasionally peeling dry! This product has turned my skin not just moisturized but also glowing and fresh even in the wintertime. The citrus-y smell isn't overpowering and the cream is a great thickness. You only need a tiny amount to get moisturized. I love this so so so much
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I'm absolutely overjoyed to have a moisturizer for my combination skin that smells amazing and definitely brightens my skin. The packaging is a little difficult to open, but overall I'm quite satisfied
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Weslaco, TX
Recent purchase and so far I LOVE IT. I love the citrus smell and my skin feels great. it was a good buy. I have combination skin

Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product, but I find that I need to use a lot to feel the effects. I do wake up with glowing radiant skin after using!
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Jarvisburg, NC
This moisturizer is amazing. I had insanely dry skin, and this fixed it instantly, and it smells and feels amazing!!
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Use this after the truth serum. I see a difference in the mornings, my skin is plump and less fine lines.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several Ole Henriksen products however I am not a fan of the Truth Creme. The first time I tried it I didn't care for the smell at all. I actually ended up washing it off after about 10 minutes. I even used a different washcloth and sniffed it to make sure it was as fresh as I would expect a clean washcloth to be. Why?? Because as I was wearing the Truth Creme I kept getting whiffs of what smelled like a sour towel to me. It wasn't until I used the Truth Creme the second time that I really pinpointed that awful smell to the Creme! I forced myself to leave it in my face and to keep using it. It makes my skin soft however the smell is a HUGE deterrent. Between the price and the smell I can't recommend this product unless you have no sense of smell whatsoever.
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
How is this for a daily moisturizer & how does foundation sit over top of it?
Amanda L.