BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening, antiaging moisturizer with vitamin C and peptides to reduce the appearance of fine lines, visibly firm, and deliver all-day hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Truth Advanced™ Moisturizing Creme, with Advanced Hydration Complex™, infuses skin with multiple sources of continuous moisture as it brightens, visibly firms, and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. With vitamin C and tri-peptide-5, this antiaging cream works overtime to keep skin hydrated all day long for a soft, supple, and youthfully radiant Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates When creating this formula, Ole wanted to ensure that the skin remains properly hydrated-beyond initial application. The hydration delivery system in this cream is designed to release continuous moisture over the course of the day. Research results: In a consumer study on 35 women, after 4 weeks: - 100% of users agree this product moisturizes skin - 100% of users agree this product leaves skin soft - 97% of users agree this product restores skin's suppleness - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin glowing - 94% of users agree this product improves skin quality and creates healthy-looking skin - 91% of users agree this product reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 91% of users agree this product visibly improves dull, uneven skin - 91% of users agree this product firms skin see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
  I got to try a sample size of Ole Hendriksen's Truth Advanced Moisturizing Creme and I fell in love with it.  It smells like freshly squeezed oranges with a hint of lemon, which is heavenly.  The texture is not too thick, but a lightweight creme that fully absorbs into skin within a few minutes.  I love how it made my complexion a bit brighter just by trying the sample, which lasted about a month.  I do plan on buying the full size along with a few others from the line, like the serum that goes with it.  I recommend.. but only if you like the smell of oranges and lemons!
💋 C.
Adore this stuff! It is so rich and hydrating for my always super dry & parched skin! I loved the way it made my skin feel immediately and throughout the day. My skin never started to feel dry dehydrated again halfway through like it can with other moisturizers that quit when you still have a long day ahead of you. A+++++++
Shya D.
Good smell. Personally I don't find it worth the cost, I prefer the truth serum and use origins ginzing moisturizer instead as I like the gel base. My skin has stubborn dry spots and this does not help as much as I would like. I have noticed the tone of my skin looks quite even after using this product.
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Es excelente! Hidrata muy bien el rostro sin llegar a ser muy grasoso, lo único que no me gusta es su olor, para mi es un poco desagradable pero pasa al absorberse!
Stacy S.
I like this product for its use as a brightening moisturizer. It does the job. Only con is the smell. It doesn’t have a very pleasant smell compared to the other products.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this serum to prevent wrinkles and to nourish my face. I wash my face, then apply this serum. Finally after it is absorbed until my skin I put on my night cream.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of the best moisturizers out there. It helps keep your fave feeling fresh and feels great going on. And it smells so good. You can get this at any sephora!
McKayla S.
Whitewater
I have never had many problems with my skin. I don't really get oily, dry, or am prone to breakouts. I felt like treating myself however to some higher end skin care and chose this kit as I liked the Ole samples I've received in the past. I have been using all three products about 3 to 4 times a week for the past month and have definitely seen a difference in my skin. I look clearer and brighter in my tone than with any other skin care I have been using. If you have skin like mine and would like something not as harsh as an acne treatment or other product, this one is for you! I also recommend buying the "Brighter Truth Set" from Sephora which include the cleanser and truth serum as well.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently started using this along with the truth serum and it has done amazing things for my skin! The combination of the creme and the serum makes my skin look brighter and plumper! It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin. This is a great creme for day or night. Makeup sits on top of it beautifully.
Keshia E.
Port Huron
I got a sample in my Ipsy bag of this stuff and I absolutely love it. It feels great on my skin and adds a lot of moisturization without being oily. It was very effective and looking at the full-size price a good bang for you buck. I would recommend others consider this brand.