Ole Henriksen Total Truth uploaded by juany faselis P.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A nourishing, age-defying eye crème that provides SPF 15 sun protection. This richly textured eye crème is designed to renew and protect your eyes. Formulated with Omega 3 extracts that nourish and hydrate to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while micro algae and tri-peptide 5 strengthen and firm. Finally, broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protects against sun damage for total age-defying results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This is a great companion product for Ole Henriksen's Truth Is in the Eyes™ eye peel concentrate. see more...

Katherine D.
This product definitely has amazing ingredients that will do what you want it to. I have only purchased this once online but I got it as a sample and had a very small package. The packaging was a little small but once again it was a sample size and I do love the way it makes my under eyes feel. I need to work with it more to see long term results.
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
I'm so sad to give this a bad review but I hated it! My eyes had a reaction to it, nothing super horrible but it definitely was too scented for a eye area! I wanted to love this because I love ole henriksen but just didn't work for me.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product didnt quite work out for me. I felt like it would slip and slide all over and get in my eyes and really sting them. I also felt like it didnt do much to dewrinkle, but it did brighten my undereyes somewhat. But with the difficulty of application and the stinging, i feel like thi prpduct is a pass for me.
Yomna H.
I bought this a while ago at Sephora as a recommendation from one of the staff for my dry skin. Unfortunately it didn't work for my sensitive skin. It burned a little (because of the vitamin C that's in it). I really wanted it to work.
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I got a sample of this from Sephora. It came with a step by step package with 3 products & this was just one of the steps. Pricey but great product. First time using it. I could see myself purchasing in the future
Brianne B.
I've been looking for an eye cream for several years now. I've tried really cheap and super expensive. Walked into Sephora one day to get a new under eye concealer because my bags are taking over, and was recommended this product to help with my desperate eyes. First off the spf in this stuff is an added bonus the the greatness of it. I use this daily under my concealer. It's really helping with the puffiness of my eyes, and makes the concealer go on smoothly. I havnt noticed any improvement on my dark circles but it's only been a few weeks. I'm excited to add this to my spring/summer face routine! Highly recommended.
Macey C.
This isn't my favorite eye cream, but it's absolutely not the worst I've ever used! I got this as a free sample from Sephora. I didn't notice a significant difference. But again, it wasn't horrible.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
I thought that I was developing dark circles under my eyes, but the associate at the beauty store said she thought it was actually discoloration from sun exposure. Yes, I wear sunscreen on my face daily, but I wasn't applying it to the undereye area. Ole Henriksen Total Truth Vitamin C eye cream SPF15 is my Holy Grail eye cream! No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates, sun protection -- the perfect balance of hydration, anti-aging, and sun protection. I will never be without this eye cream in my beauty arsenal.
Vee R.
This cream does have thick consistency as the descriptions states. I like the hydration it gives, but I just find it takes longer to completely spread the product around my eye area. You can definitely smell the SPF in this eye cream. I got a sample of this at Sephora and the price is not bad, but I personally will not be buying this.
Skya J.
Boise, ID
This is the most versatile product ever it works on everyone I've ever recommend it to... It gives a perfect healthy plump glow to the skin after. It also get rid of any dead skin cells!