BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A five-piece set with bestselling, travel-sized multitaskers for radiant skin. Transform your skin with this Ole Henriksen The Works Kit. Featuring expertly-blended bestsellers that are perfect for all skin types, and they are formulated with potent actives that are enriched with premium botanicals. Must-haves for your day to evening beauty regimen, they're designed to support increased cell turnover, replenish moisture, repair lost resiliency, and restore radiance for truly healthy skin. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Invigorating Night Treatment™ face gel - 1.5 oz African Red Tea foaming cleanser - 0.5 oz Sheer Transformation® moisturizer - 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ - 0.5 oz Truth Serum® vitamin C collagen booster serum It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Inspired by his Danish heritage, global travels and trailblazing Hollywood spa, Ole Henriksen custom blends potent actives and soothing botanicals into multitasking antiaging wonders to deliver dramatic visible results and multi-sensorial immersion. see more...

Missi B.
I bought this kit on a whim at Sephora after complaining of my skin texture and oil problems. The lady instructed me to make sure I use it day and night for at least 7 days to notice a difference and now I’ll never go back to other skin care products. My skin is so soft and clear!!!
Megan K.
Shelbyville , IL
I liked this kit. The cleanser was very nice as well as the moisturizer. The serum was okay. Overall the products were nice but they felt a little too intense for me. I would recommend this but not to anyone with sensitive skin.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
Ole Henriksen consistently comes out with high quality products that produce high quality skin care results. I've been using the African face wash for years! Every time I run out of a product, I can easily buy another value set that will last me and maybe introduce me to some new products!
Kristine B.
Grand Haven, MI
This package was AMAZING and priced so well at Sephora. We're talking cleansers, eye creams, serums, masks, moisturizer...the works. Plus they are all decently sized so you can really get to know what you're working with. I love to throw on the Truth Serum after a deep exfoliant.
Erin W.
I really love this kit. The foaming cleanser is awesome and I really love the eye gel. The serum smells great and I like that too This kit is a nice way to try out some of Ole Henriksen's products and then you can decide if you want to buy the full size. It's perfect for travel too.
Emiley H.
Grove City, OH
Love all these products! Vit c serum brightens, produces a slight, not unpleasant stinging as expected of a C serum, the night acid treatment is my favorite and look forward to purchasing the full sized version for the brightening magic I woke up to
Monica S.
This is such a great deal. You get a foam cleanser, two serums, and a night moisturizer. This kit helped me a lot with my acne. It really works and I wish that it was still within my budget because I would definitely purchase this again and again.
Vanessa Anne T.
I love this package because I get to try all their products. My most favorite one is the Sheer Transformation cream because it hydrates and softens my skin. The least favorite is the serum because it breaks me out.
Diana H.
Loved this kit..especially the moisturizer and the cleanser! I used it all up already and I'm definitely going to purchase it again but this time individually! Definitely recommend trying this, I get dry in the winter and I am oily in the summer!
Nyema B.
Conshohocken, PA
This kit is bomb I enjoyed experimenting with these products I love the cleaner it smells so good it wasn't expensive at all, it was easy to apple as well I would def use it again and recommend to a friend
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
Is this kit worth it ?
Janice E.
Hamilton, ON
I am interested to try this kit as a first timer, my question is, how long do they last with continuous daily use? would they last for a month as it's generally the earliest you can see if a product works or not.