Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth(TM) Foaming Cleanser 7 oz/ 200 mL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening, antioxidant-rich cleansing foam with African red tea extract and vitamin C to purify, hydrate, and revive skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more… The Clean Truth™ Foaming Cleanser is a thick, frothy cleansing foam that creates a rich lather to gently remove makeup, oil, and impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. This uplifting, antioxidant-rich face wash with African red tea extract and vitamin C indulges the senses and rinses clean as it refreshes the complexion to reveal soft, supple skin and a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Drawing upon his spa heritage, Ole wanted to create a daily cleanser that delivers an elevated at-home experience. From the texture to the scent to the results, this foaming cleanser indulges the skin and the senses. African red tea is one of Ole's favorite ingredients, and the Ole Henriksen spa serves freshly brewed cups of it to clients. This cleanser is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 39 women, after 1 week: - 100% of users agree this product deeply cleanses pores. - 100% of users agree this product cleanses without stripping skin of moisture - 100% of users agree this product leaves skin feeling smooth - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin clean and bright - 97% of users agree this product revives skin - 94% of users agree this product brightens dull skin see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Meh...this is an okay product. I like that it is a foaming cleanser and I LOVE the smell of it. It’s very citrus-y and it helps to wake me up in the mornings. However, I don’t notice any significant differences in my skin after using this product and I think it’s just okay. I feel like you can get similar cleansing and refreshing results from other drug store face wash options that are way cheaper. I got the sample size of this in a set with a few other products by this brand. I definitely suggest that if you’re interested in these products grab a sample set and try them out before you purchase full-size products. This one just isn’t worth the price tag to me and I won’t be purchasing a full-size.
Michelle G.
One of the best face washes ever!  I have really oily skin, big pores, acne prone, and uneven skin tone.  The morning after using this to remove my makeup, I woke up with smooth, firm skin.  This tightened and brightened my skin.  It does not dry out my face but actually helps out with any oiliness.  I love this face wash so much and will be buying again soon.  It also smells really great and any scarring or discoloration on my skin is gone.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
This cleanser was okay. I have pretty dry skin and currently going through some acne drama. This skin didn’t dry out my face too too much but it also didn’t keep it hydrated at all. It seemed to do a pretty okay job at getting off my makeup. But overall I just didn’t love it. Oh and the scent is horrible. It’s just too much. It’s not the refreshing kind of orange scent. It’s just something else. 🤢
Brianna V.
I love this cleanser!! It feels great going on and I love my skin after washing with it. I got this with a moisturizer for a great price and couldn’t be happier. Definitely my new go to cleanser. I have issues with dull and dry skin right now and it doesn’t dry me out more and helps brighten it!
tashza T.
A Clarisonic’s best friend!! I use this cleanser after washing off my makeup with purity by philosophy, and then go in with my Clarisonic for a deeper clean. This foaming cleanser is SO good, and leaves skin feeling so soft and the fragrance is so light, yet fresh! I can’t live without it!
Hailey A.
Buena Park, CA
This cleanser is not very effective as far as cleaning the skin goes. If you need to remove oil, dirt, or makeup this will just not cut it ! However, if you already have a naturally clean face , then this cleanser might be good for sensitive skin because it is so delicate !
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
Holy grail! I have been using this for over a year and will continue to use it. This has been the only face wash that doesn’t cause me to break out without making my skin dry. I love it, I buy mine at Sephora it’s a little pricey but it does last.
Raevyn C.
I really like this cleanser more than anything else I’ve ever tried before. It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after I use it! It also helps catch any makeup I’ve accidentally left on my face from a makeup removing wipe
Stephanie M.
This cleanser is non-drying to my combo skin, leaves it feeling clean, not tight and dry. It is apart of my daily routine. It does not take off my residual mascara which is an inconvenience to me, hence 4 stars instead of 5.
Alison T.
Orem, UT
I love this cleanser! First of all, it’s very light and works on my dry and sensitive skin. Second, it smells amazing! It is a very light formula that is also powerful. I always feel like my makeup comes completely off without drying out my skin. So worth it!
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
Is this the same as the previous African red tea foaming cleanser?
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Do you find this cleanser is drying?