3 colors available

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #72 in Makeup Remover

A package of luxe quilted cloths to cleanse and hydrate with radiance-boosting vitamin C and reparative Coq10, sweeping away dirt, oil, and makeup. Cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Vitamin C and Coq10 boost radiance and repair while black currant oil replenishes moisture for fresh, lustrous, youthful-looking skin. Easy to use and great for travel, each quilted cloth effortlessly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving behind a rejuvenated complexion. see more...

• I'm looking for new makeup remover wipes but I have really sensitiv...1 Answers
Amy S.
Amy S.
Buda, TX
Anything that says brightening on its package - sold. Normally, I love love love Ole Henriksen products - especially the Vitamin C line. However, these wipes just don't take the makeup completely off. I have to use 2 wipes and I swear I don't wear a lot of makeup! It is hard to remove eye makeup so I end up using two products. There are two things that I love (and may end up repurchasing for): the scent and the plastic cover. The wipes smells like an orange dreamsicle! Plus, the plastic cover keeps the yummy scent inside and your wipes moist.
Emma V.
Emma V.
I like the scent of these and they do take off makeup but they seem to be a bit dry. I had to use 2 cloths to take off a full face but it did get the job done. Didn't exactly meet my expectations for the price seeing that it was 30$ for a 100 pack when I could but it at Costco cheaper for a cheaper brand that does same thing. But don't turn your cheek to it, it's pretty good for your skin and is soothing
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These smell nice but are awful for removing make up. They also burn my eyes, so beware if you use these anywhere near your eye area. I also didn't notice any brightening effect as compared to regular, plain make up removing wipes. These were a huge fail for me and definitely overpriced for the poor performance they give.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love the feel of these cleansing cloths. They are a very high quality material that made me feel luxurious. I will not be purchasing these again because of the scent. They have an extremely strong, almost overpowering, orange creamsicle scent. It was too strong smelling for me to feel clean.
gretta t.
gretta t.
Conroe, TX
These are my latest obsession. they work amazing don't sting your eyes and have a pleasant after smell leaving your face clean and refreshed even after working with horses all day or sweating my makeup off. there also really affordable. I use them daily.
Marlie R.
Marlie R.
I love these wipes for after the gym! It gives your face a nice clean glow and makes your skin feel great! However, I don't recommend you solely use these to remove makeup because they just aren't that good at that.
Rosey L.
Rosey L.
These broke me out! They smell nice and feel nice but when I woke up I had pimples all over my fave! I really wanted to love these but they didn't work for me
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
These wipes smell great and get the job done to clean your face. I'm giving 4 stars as my elf makeup wipes are my favorite.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Recently I bought the 100 Pack from olehenriksen.com along with the 3 Little Wonders Set $72 and the Balance It All Full Size Regimen $70. Because I've loved all the products from Ole Henriksen I went ahead and purchased the large amount becuase it was more cost efficient. Well... The wipes were a very poor purchase. They were dry, almost pulling my skin as I wiped (eeek). The wipes themselves were rough with little circle patterns. Together the rough material of the wipes and the lack of moisture/product within the wipes led me to be disappointed. As a consumer, I want a smooth (material) wipe with plenty of product/moisture to remove makeup, sweat, dirt before I cleanse my skin. I will not repurchase until they adjust product. But still adore other Ole Henriksen products. The Balance cleanser changed my oily-skinned life!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Let me start off this review by saying this smell amazing! It's like a dull creamsicle smell. Now I don't use these to take off my make up. I don't think they are saturated enough to do a good job but what I do use them for is to wipe off my face before make up on those days where I am unable to properly wash my face. They do a good job getting excess oil and dirt off so my make up applies nice. As for brightening, just like the truth serum, I don't see any of that. The truth serum did nothing for me just as this just cleans my face and nothing else really.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
I'm looking for new makeup remover wipes but I have really sensitive skin .Is this one harsh on your skin ?