BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A three-step routine that works together to treat visible signs of aging. Powered by super antioxidant African red tea and firming Algisium C®, each product in this three-step regimen treats signs of aging, firms, smooths, and fights free radical damage. The firming treatment serum boosts hydration and brightens skin texture, while the rich moisturizer promotes firm, supple, hydrated skin for an even skintone. The densely textured eye creme improves elasticity and nourishes. Together, this powerful trio delivers a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion. This set contains:- 0.1 oz Visual Truth® Eye Crème- 1 oz Express The Truth® Crème - 0.5 oz African Red Tea See The Difference Serum™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• An collagen in these products? Does it break out acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • What about combination skin? Would you recommended it?1 Answers
  • Who has tried this and what were your experiences1 Answers
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
Ole is a go to of mine. So familiar you always know what you're getting. I've never been disappointed and purchasing these little kits are great. The products show differences within a week or two which is nice to see what you do is actually working. I repurchase all these products it full sizes after running through this. These kits do not last very long. So consistently use them over the period of a week to tell if it's something you'd actually like to buy full sizes of
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I am in love with the entire line. The cream leaves you skin so soft, firm and naturally radiant in the morning. I also bought the set for my aunt and she loved it as well. It is harder to find these days. However I bought mine at Sephora and I would definitely repurchase again and again. Investing in good skin care with make all the difference when applying your makeup.
Kia G.
Kia G.
I love henriksen products . I always buy the kits at Sephora . They smell nice and has a nice packaging . The foam facial cleanser is my favorite . Does not leave my face dry after washing . The moisturizer is great as well .
Angie D.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
I've tried a lot of this brand and I have to say that if you buy anything it really doesn't nice job, does what it says, smells great, just overall a really great brand! I especially love the cleansers and moisturizers!
Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
My mother I. Law wanted this so I bought it for her and she loves it.
She said she feels the results right away.
She told all her fiends about it.
Packaging is really nice. My mother in law loves this product
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foaming cleanser, it's my definite go to. Your skin feels so soft after you use it and it's never drying. Ole Henriksen never disappoints, it's definitely a great product.
Rocio  G.
Rocio G.
La Puente, CA
I've used this for a little over 3 weeks and I notice a significant change in my skin! I have combination skin and it targets all of my dryness without it feeling too oily or heavy.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I tried the african red tea foaming cleanser, truth serum collagen booster and pure truth youth activating oil. All were great. Got this at Sephora for a 500 point perk.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this brand and all their products. they work incredibly well and the quality is amazing! the packing is well made and the products have great ingredients in them!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product and line worth the price because you can see improvement right after the first use. Also, a little goes a long way so the money lasts a long time!
Szoke A.
Szoke A.
Is this good for a 50 year old woman?
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
What about combination skin? Would you recommended it?
Stephanee S.
Stephanee S.
An collagen in these products? Does it break out acne prone skin?
kirsten H.
kirsten H.
Midland
Who has tried this and what were your experiences
Candi B.
Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
Has anyone had any issues with the oily areas on the face when using this product?