BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A set of wipes that gently sweep away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving skin fresh and moisturized and helping to reduce visible redness. Solutions for:- Makeup removal - Dryness- RednessIf you want to know more… So Nurturing™ Cleansing Cloths with a multi-vitamin blend of ProVitamin B5 and vitamins C and E gently clean and hydrate the complexion in one easy step. Each of these satiny wipes instantly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup. Nourishing moringa and borage seed oils, which are rich in essential fatty acids, help to comfort and soothe the skin. These cloths also help reduce visible redness so the complexion looks and feels fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole believes everyone should feel their best at all times, so he created these cleansing cloths to refresh, calm, and soothe skin throughout the day. Research results: In a consumer study on 38 women after 1 week:- 100% of users agree this product gently cleanses- 95% of users agree this product refreshes skin- 95% of users agree this product softens skin- 92% of users agree this product conditions skin- 92% of users agree this product soothes skin- 92% of users agree this product smooths skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
Great for when you are too lazy to wash your face over a skink and have amazing benefits. Plus they smell amazing.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
These wipes really do work great. I bought them recently with some gift card money and I don't regret it at all.
Kathy C.
I use these when I'm lazy. I wish they came with more then what they give you. I would buy again if I had too.
Samantha V.
my go to cleansing cloths! very convenient and they definitely meet my expectations! woohoo!
antoinette c.
It was good but didn't no were I could get it has I get it for Xmas and would like to see were I can get it for myself because of were I work and the bad air
Noora H.
Lapland
The smell is great, but fot my dry skin the product is a little too rough and i got pimples after the use. For other skintype, it could be better i think.
Thaina L.
Ua ua vamos fala do MELHOR lenços que você já adquiriu, maravilhoso maravilhoso de mas, da Pra Levar Em qualquer bolsa
Vanessa S.
chelmsford, ON
very effective out of the three types these are the most hydrating and most effective for me. They also smell amazing
Victoria I.
Esta toallas nutren mi piel , además tienen un rico aroma y son de textura suave. Lo recomiendo totalmente