BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A set of wipes that gently sweep away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving skin fresh and moisturized and helping to reduce visible redness. Solutions for:- Makeup removal - Dryness- RednessIf you want to know more… So Nurturing™ Cleansing Cloths with a multi-vitamin blend of ProVitamin B5 and vitamins C and E gently clean and hydrate the complexion in one easy step. Each of these satiny wipes instantly sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup. Nourishing moringa and borage seed oils, which are rich in essential fatty acids, help to comfort and soothe the skin. These cloths also help reduce visible redness so the complexion looks and feels fresh and hydrated with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole believes everyone should feel their best at all times, so he created these cleansing cloths to refresh, calm, and soothe skin throughout the day. Research results: In a consumer study on 38 women after 1 week:- 100% of users agree this product gently cleanses- 95% of users agree this product refreshes skin- 95% of users agree this product softens skin- 92% of users agree this product conditions skin- 92% of users agree this product soothes skin- 92% of users agree this product smooths skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ping L.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
This does not remove all my makeup even though I usually don't wear a lot of makeup. I initially bought this for travel to avoid the hassle of bringing an oil cleanser and doing a double cleanse but it just doesn't do good enough of a job. Plus this has a very strong and unpleasant scent. I will not be repurchasing.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
These are my fav wipes because I love the smell. Honestly the Neutrogena ones get more off and are more moist, but these ones have the heavenly scent of the Nurture Me line and I love them because they're gentle. Wish they had bigger packs!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
I liked these . They didn't leave to much stickyness behind but they didn't remove longwear foundation or waterproof mascara that easy . But for a quick removal for night time it's a great vanity product.
Belle S.
Belle S.
My favorite to go cleansing wipes. I don't like washing my face all the time, so these wipes definitely come in handy because they don't dry my face and the packaging is pretty cute too.
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
These are perfect for your gym bag. They smell amazing and cleanse great without irritating my skin. They have them at Sephora which I usually have to order since they're almost always sold out at your store.
Diana P.
Diana P.
These are just ok. They kind of do the job but I feel as though they also leave a lot on. I have very high expectations of Ole since they have such great face products but this one fell short of expectations. I think there's definitely room for improvement
Elle H.
Elle H.
Smyrna, TN
Love these wipes. Ole henrikson wipes are an item I will always pay the price tag for! I usually get them at Sephora, hopefully Ulta will carry them one day
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Angier, NC
Definitely not my number one choice when it comes to cleansing cloths. Leaves behind makeup, so I have to wash after use. Not terrible, but not great.
Linnea C.
Linnea C.
Hingham, MA
Ole Henriksen has some of my favorite cleansing wipes. I like to use one at the end of the day to remove my makeup and make my skin feel fresh.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tulsa
I live for these makeup wipes! They take my makeup off with just one wipe (I wear a full face) and they smell so good I can't get over them!