BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Daily Cleansing Ritual. Inside each beautifully boxed product you'll find a luxurious bamboo face cloth paired together with a tub of Móa The Green Balm to create the ultimate cleansing kit. Móa The Green Balm is a must-have product for the entire family! Crammed with organic yarrow and lots of other lovely natural stuff, this handy little pot of Móa Balm has many weird and wonderful uses. Móa The Green Balm's miraculous healing powers soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites and grazes and works wonders as an aftershave balm and facial cleanser. For absolutely donkey's years yarrow's herbal properties have been used to heal and repair; keep a little pot of Móa handy for any little crisis! Móa Recipe: No nasties, just oodles of wholesome, lovely natural stuff so the whole family can use Móa The Green Balm, even if you have super-sensitive skin. Each pot of Móa The Green Balm is crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea millefolium) a herb renowned for its nourishing and healing properties. Combined with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic, yarrow creates an unrivalled healing synergy with endless therapeutic properties. Finally beeswax, coconut, sweet almond and soya bean oils help to soften, nourish and protect the skin. Bamboo Face Cloth: Bamboo fibre is naturally anti-bacterial and apart from being luxuriously soft, it's also one of the most eco materials on the planet. Give your skin a balancing deep cleanse, remove excess oil and impurities by following the simple daily cleansing ritual; ideal for problematic skin types including acne, eczema and psoriasis. Móa do NOT test their ingredients on our furry little friends. - 100% natural product - 100% organic herbs - Concentrated active ingredients - No chemicals - No artificial preservatives - No perfume - No alcohol - No parabens - No lanolin - Vegetarian see more...

Wendy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. All things this brand have been amazing to me. The formulas are great for most skin types. The fact that they are free of harsh chemicals is an upside always. The price is higher than drug store items but really you get what you paid for. If you need a sample before comitting visit a Sephora store.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of Ole Henriksen, and definitely not a fan of this product. Seemed too over bearing for aroma therapy. Left my skin very red and it didn't meet my expectations. I would get my money back for this one if I could.
Sophie E.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this this is the best product that I have ever used in my entire life and it all definitely succeeded my expectations of what is an amazing product and i am genuinely so thankful that I found this stuff!!!!!!!
Vanessa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
F
✨ASHLEY✨ S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product and great company! I'm a big sucker for facial products so when I found this I fell in love! I have many other favorites but this makes the list also! Definitely recommend!! :)
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful wonderful product!! Super lightweight and gentle on the skin. Refreshing smell too. This is my first time trying this product and I am very happy with my purchase, I will definitely be buying it again. I was happy to be able to find it at my local Walgreens!
Leslie Z.
Chicago ilinois
My not be for me but for you it might be perfect the smell and it says it is it goes into your skin it's very oil but if you have a very dry skin this will help
Angela G.
South Holland, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product. I fresh and clean after I use it, it is way worth the money! it is one of my go to products in the morning
Brittany C.
Lincolnton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders on my skin and looks beautiful. Goes on so smooth. Couldn't ask for a better skincare product
Liz B.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really expensive considering you can get products with very similar ingredients for less money on amazon