BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A light and silky moisturizer that penetrates the skin to protect and restore, plus a box that doubles as an ornament for the holiday season. Super-oxide dismutase acts as a free radical scavenger, fighting off environmental damage in tandem with a powerful vitamin C complex. Hyperpigmentation is gradually reduced, without chemicals, via pigment suppressing pea and licorice extract. Vitamin C brightens, supports natural collagen, and firms, while pea and licorice naturally lighten dark spots and discoloration. The unique lightweight, whipped texture penetrates skin and with essential moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Julia M.
I actually received this as a gift and I love it. I keep it at my desk because my office is so dry. It is perfect for both day and night. The cream is very light weight and not at all oily so it is great for combination skin. I'm not sure how much it costs since it was a gift, but I love it.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
I have the large size of this product and many other products made by Ole Henriksen!! I tried this on a whim because I had never heard of the product and now I'm hooked and so is my Mom!! We are truly dedicated to this brand and I used it daily on my face!! My skin feels like satin and I will never doubt the unknown brands again!! This product deserves a round of applause and a standing ovation!!!
Meme M.
This is such a beautiful moisturizer! It isn't too heavy and it isn't too light. It is probably one of the most perfect moisture balanced product on the market that is way under-hyped. The entire Ole line is really great, but this is the one I always go back to. My skin feels soft, supple, and moisturuzed with no greasy shine. Highly recommend, especially for acne prone skins.
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
My all time favorite moisturizer for normal to oily skin, very lightweight & feels amazing on the skin! A product I repurchase often & would highly suggest to anyone. I love this brand in general but this is definitely one of the best products in the line.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
This cream was just okay for me. It made my skin feel a bit greasy but I tend to have an oily t zone. I thought it would be more effective since it's a bit in the pricey side. I would recommend for those with people who tend to be on the drier side.
Deanna H.
Seattle
I personally didn't feel like it did anything for my skin. There are a lot of cheaper drug store brands that does more to my skin. It's extremely light which is nice but for the cost I wanted something that would do more...
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
This product is really light on the skin and has been my go to as a moisturizer for a while before I started using the lapis oil. It gives the perfect amount of hydration for someone who has combination skin.
Amanda H.
I love this. It dont really have a scent. I rub this on before bed after washing my face. It absorbs so quickly without feeling greesy. I wake up with my skin feeling really soft!
DelRae F.
Condon, OR
This cream leaves your face feeling so hydrated and smooth without being oily and sticky. It allows for perfect application of you foundation! Love this cream so much!
Kerri L.
Marlborough
Love all of their products! i cant talk them up enough. my skin no longer has fine bumps, and its so much less oily than it was! i saw changes in 1-2 weeks. it was amazing honestly.