BY OLE HENRIKSEN #41 in Acne Treatments

A powerful spot treatment used to combat stubborn acne and prevent future breakouts. This potent, non-irritating blemish fighter rapidly clears breakouts and kills bacteria that breed future breakouts as it unclogs pores and absorbs excess oil. The therapeutic formula calms and nurtures the skin, reducing redness and irritation.

It is formulated Without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This face crème is unlike any I've ever used. I have combo skin & I get oily in the T zone. With other products, if I use a night cream, my T-Zone in the AM is far oilier than if I use nothing at all on my face. While this crème is incredibly thick & rich, it goes on the face as light as a feather, leaving the skin feeling silky smooth. When I wake up in the morning, my T-Zone isn't oily in the least & still feels silky smooth. Finally, I am really & truly noticing that those fine lines around my mouth (the beginning of aging) are becoming less & less distinct.

The only thing I don't like about the product is the smell. It's by no means foul; it smells of ginger & spice. Unfortunately, I just don't like it (sometimes odors bother me). It's certainly not enough to make me quit using a this fantastic.
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
miami, Hialeah florida

The best acne treatment I have ever used. It has three acne fighting chemicals - tea tree oil, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide. This combination works wonders. Usually, I apply it at the first sign of a pimple and it's gone the next day. More severe pimples are minimized and gone in a few days. Surprisingly, it is not overly drying. But, you will want to follow with moisturizer and sunscreen. Be warned. The chemicals bleach bedding and towels. The packaging seems small, but the applicator only releases a small amount. This tube size has lasted me many months. I highly recommend this acne treatment.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Although the rollerball doesn't seem that hygenic & sometimes does not want to roll on the skin that well... Might just be my roller stick I have...I have seen results using this product! I do suffer from acne, so I am always looking to try ANY new products on the market! I love ole's products & will continue to keep this one of my shelves when a pimple pops up out of nowhere! Since I don't want to contaminate my face by rolling the ball over my acne, and then roll the ball over more acne... I usually will rub the product on a cotton ball and then apply to my face!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Los Gatos, CA
Love ole henriksen products ! Once in a while I'll have a stubborn pimple and would have to bust this out from drawer. The roller was a little tricky to use at first but I never really used the roller to roll over my pimple, I would roll it on my clean finger then apply to the area. I don't like cross contamination so using it in that form makes more sense to me. After applying the product I wait for it to dry then follow through with their moisturizer and Colleen boost and the pimple goes away after a day or two
Liz H.
Liz H.
Odessa, FL
I have struggled with acne around my chin/mouth area my entire life, I have tried just about everything and I was slightly impressed by this product. The roll on tip was a first for me and I do enjoy it. The strength is medium/high, it helped my acne a little bit but not incredibly. This product did not dry me out, but did help calm my acne. Would recommend this product to someone with acne but not tough acne because it is not strong enough
Oscar R.
Oscar R.
Painesville, OH
The best acne clearing treatment I have ever used. It has three acne fighting chemicals tea tree oil, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide. This works wonders. I apply it when at first sign of a pimple and it's dried up the next day. More severe pimples are minimized and gone in a few days. The chemicals do bleach so be careful. This tube size has lasted me many months. I really highly recommend this acne treatment.
ana o.
ana o.
Excellent eye gel. This is the best eye cream/gel I have ever used for lines and sagging. I use it at night but not under make-up during the day. Seems to have a bit of a tacky texture. But the results from night wear lasts into the next day. I do like the little jar better than this gel roll-on. Also, it has a menthol-like affect when you first dab it on so you might feel a little sensation but that dissipates.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Jeffersonton, VA
Compared to other benzol-peroxide based acne treatments I've used in the past, this was excellent. I applied it to a small whitehead I could feel coming on on Friday night and by Sunday morning the breakout had dissipated, before it could even come to a nasty head. Would highly recommend this product to anyone that gets whiteheads regularly, but cannot use traditional acne treatments without their skin peeling.
Theresa K.
Theresa K.

Slight Improvement, Nothing Miraculous

I was recommended to this by a Sephora Team Member to fight my deep pimples on my chin. While I did see some slight improvement after 4 days of frequent application, it did not get the results I wanted. The big pimples are still there, just slightly smaller. Was really hoping that this could effectively "zap" those buggers but I guess that was unreasonable.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I suffer from hormonal break outs as well as those random, for no reason at all breakouts. I love all Ole products so gave this one a try. It was a good product, but not holy grail for me. I feel like it's comparable to drug store acne treatments. However, I love the packaging. Being a roll on seems much smarter than using my fingers! But I'm still on the search for the best acne treatment!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Will this make my skin dry?
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the fact that this is roll on! I usualy break out on my chin/the corners of my lips and whenever i use spot treatments in that area my whole chin peels. Is this gentle enough to not dry out the rest of your face?
juana h.
juana h.
Santa Clarita
I have very oily skin will this help get rid of my acne ! ?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Does this actually work? How long does it take to clear up a blemish?
Christina F.
Christina F.
I know that benzoyl peroxide can sometimes bleach clothing and sheets, has anyone had that problem with using this product?