BY OLE HENRIKSEN

ramella c.
ramella c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes all of my eyemakeup, and does not irritate my eyes at all. I also wear contact lenses.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I did not like these remover pads. They burned my eyes. They removed makeup well though.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Farmington
I really enjoyed this product! It definitely got all of my eye makeup off and didn't leave any residue behind! It also didn't leave my eyelids dry or itchy, and all for a decent price. It didn't hurt to take the eye makeup off, which a lot of products do for me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very picky on trying products for eyes most irritate me. After using this product for the 1st time wow. Love the results. My eyesight did not get foggy after use. A little bit of product goes a long way
Jitirane N.
Jitirane N.
Tucker
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used a product sooooooooo good than this product is for me and my skin. The price and the quality it is good.
Annie N.
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really good cleanser for the skin, i do feel like it provided minimal coverage and protection but still good for an overall face skin mattifier. i would reccomend to a friends and family, not sure that i would purchase all the time though. i dont like the price point on it though
'Jenni♍️🇵🇭🇹🇹 J.
'Jenni♍️🇵🇭🇹🇹 J.
Brampton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for removing eye makeup after a long day of wearing makeup. Is it effective? I would say not for heavy makeup but definitely for everyday use I would recommend it. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.