BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin H.
Was not what I expected for the price. I wanted to incorporate serums in my regime because I heard they work wonders but this one was not effective for me. While the smell and application of the product was nice I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin. I wouldn't recommend for the price and performance of product.
Shamirra C.
Little Rock, AR
This winter was hell on my skin. I saw this in Sephora and decided to give it a try. I love this! I use it over the truth serum. Just a little works. The only setback is the weird smell it has lol, I can't describe it but it wears off after a while
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
Seriously- I love Ole Henrikson. His products always deliver and I am hardly swayed by the cost. If you're a Sephora VIB member you can get most of his products (sometimes full size!) as a reward. These products are so smooth and easily to apply to the skin and yes they do brighten, lighten and invigorate the skin!
Melissa M.
This product works really well on my very red and dull skin. I have noticed that with time it does fade my dark marks from older acne scars. You won't see immediate results with this product, which can seem daunting given the price, but I think if you're in for the long haul it will absolutely improve your skin.
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This oil smells oh so good!! & not only that always leaves me with a bright glowing completion. Sometimes I use this as just my moisturizer & I have noticed a difference in how bright & even my completion is. Other times I mix it into my foundations to get a nice glow all over. Very hydrating & not heavy at all.
Alexandra L.
San Diego
All I can say is wow! I have a combination oily to dry skin and this product has helped me out so much. Not only has my skin tone started to even out, but when I wake up in the morning it looks like my skin is a lot tighter. Although it took 1-2 weeks to see changes, I would highly recommend this product.
My N.
Grand prairie, TX
I been using this product for 2 months now, first, i love the orange smell of this product, it make me feel so fresh everytimes i using it. i added to my daytime routine must have item. the package is simple but easy to carry with. I love it. i love to use it every day, and my skin feel tight everytimes i use.
Jenn Y.
Pompano beach, Fl
This vitamin C serum is everything! It makes my skin not only glow but smell fresh and delicious. I use this in the mornings after I wash my face and before I put on my moisturizer. I would highly recommend putting on a sunscreen after using this. You want to make sure you are protecting your skin from the sun
Justine V.
This is my first serum and I like how it applies to my skin. It's smooth, but I haven't really noticed a difference with it. I've seen some reviews about it being an orange color and staining, but I haven't noticed that at all. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I'm not sure if I'll buy the full size. I would like to get into using serums though.
Deena A.
I got a sample of this product from sephora and I loved how it brightened my eyes when i used it the night before. I wish I had a larger sample or that I bought the full size product to see long term effects but it is pricey, and I never fell in love with the sample, but i do want to give it another try.
how do i get free samples?