BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa C.
I can't even begin to praise this oil enough.  Aaahmazing!!!  My skin looks so much younger and the fine lines just disappear. I usually buy this at Sephora and try to get it during one of their sales.  It's a pretty good price and very well worth it.  I believe I'm on my 7th bottle now.  To say I'm a repeat customer is an understatement, this stuff ROCKS!!!
Puja P.
I purchased this as part of a set at Sephora. This oil is wonderful, and the benefits from Rosehip are endless! I think this is a great, and underrated product. I have Dry skin, so i have incorporated this into my skin care routine and it is non greasy, but really helps with dryness. I also mixed this into my foundation for a more radiant look!
Ellie R.
I have recieved this as a sample and did like it a lot. However, again, no long term improvement noticed. I actually DO still use many Peter Thomas Roth products, have for a few years now. PTR is still not my fountain of youth, but I do use the miracle products and the retinol products often. Also use the eye lift cream, but again, temporary.
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this serum! I feel like I'm giving my skin a dose of morning OJ when putting it on. The con would be if you don't like putting multiple things on your face (letting this dry before putting a moisturizer on next) then it won't be your fave. But if you LOVE a strong impact serum to use before anything, this will make your skin glow.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I just started using this and I LOVE IT. Very similar to the truth serum but instead of a serum it's an oil, i use this at night only because I do have oily skin so I find when I use it during the day before I apply makeup, my skin is more oily so I only use at night but it really gets the job done. My skin has never looked brighter lately!
Danielle W.
So I have pretty normal skin. Somtimes I have dry patches sometimes I have oily spots but overall I am pretty balanced. I have some discoloration from acne marks so I tried this to help out with that. However this made my skin tingle and burn and my skin turned bright red. It was so frustrating and it didnt make my skin soft or smooth at all.
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
I don't use this product as often as I should but I'm always so pleased when I do. Sometimes I like to wash my face as soon as I get home from work and then generously apply this oil. I gently wash off what hasn't absorbed a few hours later before doing my nighttime skincare routine. It's a nice hydrating treat for my skin.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
this is my favorite vitamin C serum. I've been having problems with texture and this was just what I needed to help my skin. I used this in the morning to help with my skin tone. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and soft. I've noticed some changes around my crow's feet which is the area I was most worried about
Amber W.
I love this vitamin c product. I purchased this at Ulta and absolutely loved it. The packaging is great. The only complaint is I can't tell when it goes bad (as all vitin c serums do because it's an unstable chemical) and I think this serum may have color in it. So it's difficult to tell. Other than that it's superb!
Kristin H.
Was not what I expected for the price. I wanted to incorporate serums in my regime because I heard they work wonders but this one was not effective for me. While the smell and application of the product was nice I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin. I wouldn't recommend for the price and performance of product.
how do i get free samples?