BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole P.
Olathe, KS
I was hesitant to use yet another face oil/serum on top of the other I already use. I'm so glad I took the leap! This has both helped to brighten and moisturize my face to help with the dry patches and texture issues I have I had in a few places. It is definitely one of the products where "a little goes a long way!" The fatty dhas are great in helping to soften my skin and are easily absorbed.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Lovely scent, makes my face feel silky and soft. A little goes a long way. One drop can cover my whole face. The only fine lines I have are on my forehead and I have not seen much in terms of reducing fine lines or lightening hyperpigmentation. For firming the skin I prefer my Clarisonic smart profile uplift. And for reducing hyperpigmentation Skinceuticals CE Ferulic is much more effective.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I have very acne prone and oily skin. I've been suffering acne all my life and this product has definitely helped with fading my acne scars and hyperpigmentation. My skin looks brighter as well. I bought this at Sephora and I instantly fell in love after first use. I would definitely recommend this to other acne prone/ oily skin girls who have scars and hyperpigmentation like me!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this product online and absolutely love it. It is a bit pricey for the amount you get per bottle, but it works wonders with my skin. I apply the serum after my facial scrub or facial mask. Then I use a moisturizer to lock it all in. It leaves my face smelling great and feeling nice and firm. I definitely recommend others to try this product. Facial serums are amazing.
Heather M.
I loved this when I first sampled it, and I still like it but it doesn't do a whole lot for my skin. I have dry skin and this seems to make it even drier/tighter. It does give your skin a beautiful glow, but for me something in this price range needs to do more than add a glow to my skin.  I will continue to use the bottle I have but probably won't repurchase.
Paige M.
This product didn't do anything for me, in fact I think it broke me out. It has an "orangey" smell to it, nothing to write home about though I found it a bit artificial. I saw no improvement in the tone, texture or appearance of my skin while using this. This product also left a strange orange cast on my skin, which made it a bit tough to use any other time than bedtime!
Jordan C.
These serums from this brand are simply amazing. A tad pricey but VERY worth it! I bought online from sephora. But a little of it goes A LONG way! Packaging is plain, but the product itself definitely isn't! I would HIGHLY recommend! You use this serum and you see results practically instantly! It's AMAZING, will definitely be trying the trio of theirs in the near future!
Martha E.
This is another one of those products that i love!! It is an oil which i was a little scared to try because i do have oily skin but this stuff is amazing. I have a lot of acne scares and marks and this has really truly helped. I have been using this for about 3 months now and I have noticed the spots have gotten lighter since i have been using this product. I usually wear it at night. Now i do like to wear with my make up as well BUT this oil does give you an orange tint so when i do mix it with my foundation I only use a small drop. All in all it is a great product!
Pamela V.
Chelmsford
I love the fresh citrusy scent of this serum.   You only need a little of this.   I rub half a pump into my palms and pat it all over my face. It's a little sticky at first but it's not too irritating and goes away after I pat my moisturizer on top of it. I've used it consistently over a month and my face is smoother and the skin tone more evened out and radiant. One of my favorite serums
Lisa C.
I can't even begin to praise this oil enough.  Aaahmazing!!!  My skin looks so much younger and the fine lines just disappear. I usually buy this at Sephora and try to get it during one of their sales.  It's a pretty good price and very well worth it.  I believe I'm on my 7th bottle now.  To say I'm a repeat customer is an understatement, this stuff ROCKS!!!
how do i get free samples?