BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth S.
I bought the Ole Henriksen Truth Serumand this together - I love the truth serum and used it every am (although it went fast) but this product I used at night and found it too orange to use - I know that sounds weird but it doesn't absorb quickly and it's hard to do anything while you wait since it turns all around it orange. I would recommend the truth serum for a fast Absorbing blast of vitamin c.
Daniella D.
Riverview, FL
This is another one of those holy grail, must have products. I deal with hyper pigmentation on my face during the summer. I have caramel skin but get lighter skin patches on my face. Using this even just once a day for a few days will clear my complexion right up! I love using this to get that natural glowy skin look. It's also great for any scarring or signs of aging on the face. I use it for pimple scarring every now and then and on my smile lines. Amazing, amazing product and one I can't live without.
Tamara F.
My absolutely favorite daytime oil for brighter, nourished and supple skin. Seems a little harsh at first but does the job. Within a couple of weeks noticed my skin felt more smooth and looked tighter, younger. On my third of fourth bottle and still feel as though I can’t live without it. . .and I definitely tried. I apply one half pump before my daytime SPF moisturizer. Without it my skin is very dull and textured. Definitely recommend to anyone as I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin.
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
I really liked this serum, but I don't think I would purchase it again.  It was super light on the skin to wear during the day under my moisturizer and it sunk into the skin really quickly making it time friendly when you're in a rush in the morning.  But I didn't find it to make a huge difference in my spots that I'm trying to lighten.  It didn't make my makeup apply differently, which is a huge plus for me.  For the price, its okay, and very refreshing and has a really nice orange-y scent, but for what I need it for, I don't think I'd repurchase.
Tyler M.
I LOVE this serum! I have been using this serum every night for about two weeks and see a huge difference in the evenness and brightness in my skin. I am oily and acne prone and have always been weary of anything with too much oil in it but this product makes my skin feel so healthy in the morning! It is a little greasy upon application but it does soak right in to my skin and the next morning my skin feels amazing! I would recommend this product for any skin type!  A little extra Vitamin C couldn't hurt!
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
The serum in this collection is a must have for anyone with dry-sensitive skin. I was hesitant to try this out, but it was recommended by a good friend of mine. I am very glad I listened! After the first use, I notice a firmer difference in my skin as well as hydration. I even seen a difference in my foundation application! I would recommend!
hanna y.
I usually use the Ole henriksen Vitamin Serum, so I decided to give the oil a try too. Obviously, it has a thicker consistency than the serum. It's a bit oily, but not greasy, simply thicker and more concentrated. It didn't make me break out though, and I noticed over time that my dark spots from previous acne breakouts were also fading. I liked using this on my neck as well as my face because my neck was starting to show slight wrinkles, which it also helped eliminate.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
Ok I love vitamin C serums I just do. I love the way they smell and the way they moisturize your face. but they also give you face a slight tightening feeling. Now this one here give you all that I mentioned above but with an amazing boost. I love it...my skin feels so amazing after using it. The price is high for me but it's a great product so I don't mind splerging her and there. for a great product. I would try it out. it has done so much for my skins health.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
Very concentrated serum, worked great under other products to supercharge brightening and clearing effects. I was impressed and would repurchase if i needed another product like this in my skin care arsenal! I love using vitamin c to get brighter skin and help with cell turnover/renewal.
I would recommend this product.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
This stuff smells like sunshine, rainbows, and sweet happiness.

I like this product because I did notice my skin was brighter after using it (and smelled wonderful) but it didn't absorb quickly. Wearing makeup over top of this particular product was a hassle as it made me oily soooo much faster then any other oil that I've used.

I eventually just ended up using it as a night serum instead of during the day or just wearing it on my no makeup days.
how do i get free samples?