BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Shannon G.
Brent, AL
I have been using this a few weeks. It seems to work pretty well. My skin feels great after using it. And it only takes a small amount to cover your entire face. I will purchase again.
roxana l.
Sutherlin, OR
I like this serum! This is one of my favorite serum I have. It smell very good, at least I like it. I do notice a difference as to how my makeup looks when I use this serum.
Christina M.
I have always been hesitant to using oils because I have acne-prone skin. It wasn't until I talked to someone at Sephora that she had me try this, and I haven't looked back since. It smells great - super citrusy, which is expected because it has a high vitamin C concentration. I only use this at night since I live in hot and humid Florida. It's the last step to my routine. A little of this goes a long way, so only a pump (or less) is needed to get the whole face. I like to rub it in my palms to warm it up, and then lightly press it into my skin (instead of rubbing it in). In the morning, my face feels so soft and it doesn't break me out (yay!). I've noticed that my skin looks brighter the next day and I don't look as tired if I didn't get enough sleep. I feel like it also has made the texture of my skin better :)
Maggie P.
I love using oil's on my skin and really think that most people could benefit from the use of an oil on their skin. This oil is amazing, it does have a slight orange tint to it but don't let that scare you it doesn't make your face look orange.  It is light and doesn't clog your pores and has good packaging.
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
I love this product! It really helps brighten the skin. When I have had a busy day, long flight or lack of sleep. This product helps me keep my fresh young look.
Anna T.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really really enjoy this oil! This has replaced my holy grail oil which used to be the Korres Rose Oil. This one makes my skin look and feel amazing, I use it at night and wake up with the perfect canvas for makeup. I will warn everyone though, I wear it at night because being as pale as I am, this makes my face look VERY orange after I put it on. It is a strongly orange colored oil. I have attempted to wear it during the day under makeup and it just looked too orange for me, but I love wearing it at night. The only con I can say about this is that it is heavily scented and it's not a very pleasant scent, but I can see past that because it's so good! Definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
I bought this at the recommendation of a Sephora employee when I told her about having dried out areas on parts of my face. I was hesitant to try a face oil because I have an oily T-Zone but I figured I could return it if it didn't work out. I'm SO glad I took the chance, because this stuff is MAGICAL. Its directions imply it can be used day or night but I find it too heavy to wear under make up during the day time. I made it a part of my night routine and I used it more frequently in the winter months. I found that upon waking up my skin would feel extremely soft and it truly had a glow. The oil has an orange tint that will leave a slight tanned effect at first, but once it dries down your skin tone returns to its norm. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Wonder R.
Seattle, WA
This serum is very  high quality but took me a little while to figure out how to incorporate it into my routine, because of the strong orange color that naturally occurs, due to the rosehips. After cleansing in the evening, I massage 1-2 pumps into my skin and take the time to really let the product sink in. It has a strong scent of rosehips (not rose, more spicy) that I like, and it feels luxurious and rich going on. It does make my fingers and face a little bit orange which is why this is best in the evening instead of under makeup or when you're trying to rock a bare face on the way to the grocery store! Very hyrdating and non-sensitizing. Four stars only because I can't use it in the AM, too!
Elizabeth S.
I bought the Ole Henriksen Truth Serumand this together - I love the truth serum and used it every am (although it went fast) but this product I used at night and found it too orange to use - I know that sounds weird but it doesn't absorb quickly and it's hard to do anything while you wait since it turns all around it orange. I would recommend the truth serum for a fast Absorbing blast of vitamin c.
Daniella D.
Riverview, FL
This is another one of those holy grail, must have products. I deal with hyper pigmentation on my face during the summer. I have caramel skin but get lighter skin patches on my face. Using this even just once a day for a few days will clear my complexion right up! I love using this to get that natural glowy skin look. It's also great for any scarring or signs of aging on the face. I use it for pimple scarring every now and then and on my smile lines. Amazing, amazing product and one I can't live without.
how do i get free samples?