BY OLE HENRIKSEN #56 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
The smell of this is like heaven! It works wonders for dark spots and actually lightened my acne scars. I definitely see what all the buzz is about! I picked this up at Sephora when they had a VIB sale. Amazing!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
This stuff is SO good!!!! I highly recommend everyone to give this serum a try! Go to Sephora and ask for a sample! It made my skin glow and left it so smooth, I could really tell a difference in my skin
Ruby H.
Incredible. My skin has never been so smooth and had such a nice texture ever. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Not too expensive, still decent value but a little more of an investment. But definitely a worthy investment
Vanessa T.
Nanaimo, BC
This oil is so good for brightening and tightening ht skin while hydrating though it doesn't work for me because my skin is oily my mother loves it! It is a good value but people should be warned that if they out too much on their skin it will leave an orange cast.
Piper R.
I bought this product at Sephora and really wanted to love it, but I just don't! I was disappointed because I find it leaves a sticky film on my skin. It also sort of peels off when I apply the corresponding moisturizer lightly on top. I will not be a repeat buyer.
Elodie J.
Bon produit, il sent l'orange ! Cependant, il ne semble pas ajouter un "glow", je n'ai pas trouvé qu'il avait des effets plus miraculeux que d'autres sérums bien moins chers. Je ne le rachèterai pas.
Ayla G.
Love the Serum! The smell is really nice, kinda lemonish. Smell always is a big point for me. It makes your skin feel super soft and glowy! It does give you a little shine, so if you prefer a matte looking face, I would recommend setting the areas with a lot of powder! I bought it at Sephora in NYC.
Paige K.
I really like this stuff, it's clearly an oil so I use it before bed so I don't look crazy wet or orangy color when walking around. Very gentle product that makes my face look fresh when I wake up in the morning. Only disappointment is the size of the bottle and the price that goes along with it!
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
It's nice, keeps my skin smooth and hydrated, but it didn't wow me for the price of it. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and felt nice. Didn't break me out or clog my pores.
Sarah B.
Absolutely LOVE this product! I wish it was a bit cheaper in price but it makes your skin feel so good! I've used this product twice and I would defs buy again!
how do i get free samples?