BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ayla G.
Love the Serum! The smell is really nice, kinda lemonish. Smell always is a big point for me. It makes your skin feel super soft and glowy! It does give you a little shine, so if you prefer a matte looking face, I would recommend setting the areas with a lot of powder! I bought it at Sephora in NYC.
Paige K.
I really like this stuff, it's clearly an oil so I use it before bed so I don't look crazy wet or orangy color when walking around. Very gentle product that makes my face look fresh when I wake up in the morning. Only disappointment is the size of the bottle and the price that goes along with it!
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
It's nice, keeps my skin smooth and hydrated, but it didn't wow me for the price of it. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and felt nice. Didn't break me out or clog my pores.
Diane E.
I love Vitamin C products for my face and tried this product recently as a sample.  While it was moisturizing, I did not notice a huge improvement in my skin and felt it was pricey for the quantity.  I received this in a sample in a subscription box.
Sarah B.
Chatham
Absolutely LOVE this product! I wish it was a bit cheaper in price but it makes your skin feel so good! I've used this product twice and I would defs buy again!
Yasmine G.
I got this as a sample so only used it for a couple of weeks but it was so hydrating to my dehydrated skin. I feel my skin look fresher, younger and brighter!
Lloydie A.
MONTREAL, QC
This is brightness amd radiance in a bottle !!! Best product to bring a dull complexion back to life !! Also, good bye fine lines !!!! Miracle in a bottle !
taylor d.
kelowna , BC
super pricey but so worth it! i love this serum. It makes my skin feel moisturized and i could see a clearer more pure complexion within a week
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
I loved this serum. It applies beautifully to the skin, hydrates, and layers very well with other treatments and makeup. I will repurchase.
Sydney A.
Delta, BC
Love ole. Ive only tried samples but theyve changed my life. Ive been really happy with how they turned out! They make my skin feel amazing
how do i get free samples?