BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Mari V.
jersey city
I use this serum a few nights a week under my moisturizer. I love the smell. It definitely helps me with my dry skin especially during the winter. Gives your skin a radiant glow.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I was so excited for this as in always looking for brightening products and vitamin c is great for brightening. I’m not sure what it was in this Serum but it did NOT agree with my skin. My face instantly became sensitive and red. Too afraid to try it again.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is the first time I’ve bought this and once I started using it, it felt amazing. My skin was softer and felt/ looked healthier. I usually use it at night and in the morning my skin looks amazing. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Ashley B.
omaha
I had never tried vitamin C, but I am hooked on this one! Even when I try different brands of products I have to use this one daily! And the citrus scent is heavenly!
Alexa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells really nice and sinks in well once it’s applied. I did notice some hyperpigmentation fading too. This is a nice oil but honestly nothing special in the wide scope of things. Any other cold pressed rosehip oil would work too.
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
great product! I love to use vitamin C  for my face everyday! so this product was a great purchase. it is a little bit pricey but the quality is amazing! I bought this one at Sephora! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Abby B.
I really enjoyed this serum. It’s the first I ever tried so I didn’t really have anything to compare it to but I really like Ole Henriksen and this serum was no exception. It’s very light and leaves my skin smooth and not greasy.
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is a nice oil serum to use with the truth serum or by itself. It feels good not too heavy and greasy. It smells amazing but not too heavy on the scent. It makes my skins feel so nice and smooth I prefer to use this at night
Jessica J.
Lenexa, KS
I love love love this product. The results are phenomenal and the smell made me want to use it even more. The only thing I would say I didn't like about this product would be the price. I know vitamin c is a must in skincare but there should be a cheaper option.
Daniela G.
This product makes my skin feel very soft. The smell is very over powering and that is why I would not rate it a 5. Even when I put moisturizer over it the smell is very strong. My skin does feel radiant when I do use it.
how do i get free samples?