BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren Z.
Tecumseh
if i could rate this product higher than five stars i would. i bought this on a limb last year and i cant live without it. My skins texture has been incredibly smoother after a couple uses and my dark spots and acne scars have diminished tremendously! this is a huge staple in my everyday routine! not to mention it dries quick without leaving an annoying sticky/ oily residue!
Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
I have really oily skin so I always worry whether or not serums will work. I got it as a sample to try and I'm really glad I did. I wasn't really expecting anything crazy to happen but my skin honestly got so much brighter and it just smells like summer. I really love the packaging as well because the pump really gives you just enough and this product lasts a lifetime.
Yamuna K.
brampton , ON
I've used this product for a couple of years. It has a citrus smell and is a little sticky but after a few uses you'll know how much you need and how long it takes to absorb. It kept my skin clear. I used it was a preventative for wrinkles but I'm starting to notice a few lines so I'm not sure if it worked. Great for clear skin; maybe not for looking youthful.
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Love this night time oil. It does give u an orange tint to your skin but it's perfect for the night. A little does a long way so you can use a bottle for a while. It gives a great boost of hydration to your skin and definitely makes it brighter as well. I would definitely recommend this to someone that is looking for a good night oil.
Samantha L.
This is a very nice vitamin c oil. I love vitamin c to help brighten and help with some hyper pigmentation that I have and this is a nice go to for that. It's not at a bad price point with how nice it is either. I also love the scent of it, it's not perfumed or anything but I think it just has a nice scent which is always a plus.
Aakshita J.
Brampton , ON
This is great under a moisturizer, although without it, my moisturizer would work just fine. I bought it at Sephora, and find it pricey for the product. I have dry skin, and i dont see it doing wonders like it claims to. yeah i would recommend it to anyone who is willing to shell out the money for it. It does run out pretty quick.
Jordyn D.
This is the best stuff ever! It works great!!!! It makes my skin so clean looking and bright. Also I notice when I stop using it my skin starts to break out, which is odd. This is just great for my skin I love love love it. It also smells a lot like oranges. I would highly recommend and I will definite be purchasing again!!
uk b.
london, Outside the USA
This oil is a miracle worker. Smells of citrus fruits and is a very potent oil full of beneficial ingredients. I use it at night for extra hydration and wake up with soft, brighter skin radiating with a natural glow. I use the extra bits on my hands and they look better too! A little up there in price but definately worth the investment
Laura K.
St. John's, NL
Vitamin C serums have saved my skin. This one can be a bit pricey, but I don't mind spending on products that work. I don't find I have any sensitivity to vitamin c so I use it every day. My skin looks more clear/ even. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to bring this ingredient into their skincare routine.
Susana D.
Hamilton
This oil is thick and packed full of rich nutrients. A little goes a long way, the product is absorbed into skin despite it's thick consistency. Great for those looking for deep nourishment and hydration. It combats dryness, dullness and evens out textture, restoring firmness and elasticity.
how do i get free samples?