BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Vanessa D.
Toronto, ON
Got this item from Sephora. I find this serum to be a little sticky, perhaps "tacky" is a better word for it. The smell is also a little sweet for my liking, both of these things are why I give this product 3 stars. That being said, the product definitely does its job! It's ultra light, smoothing, moisturizing without being too thick, and works great under makeup. The only reason why I wouldn't buy again is the tackiness and the smell. If you're okay with those two things, I really would recommend it. Sadly those are two cons I don't like to see in my facial products! Good value for the price you pay though :) This brand is a little less expensive than the others at Sephora.
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
LOVELOVELOVELOVE Everything by this brand. I began by using this serum in the morning after the Truth Serum, but then learned from other reviewers and also from the packaging of the full size product I bought that this was recommended to be used at night time following the Invigorating Night Transformation Gel. I still sometimes use it in the day time, but don't put a moisturizer on afterwards because it keeps my skin quenched all day. The smell is a bit powerful and I can see where others would dislike this, but I don't mind it at all. And, if you warm the product in your hands before applying it, the orange colour does not linger on your skin.
Svitlana B.
New Castle, DE
Serum fulfills almost all the promises of the manufacturer. The only thing, as for me not so instantly it is absorbed, but nevertheless fatiness does not leave, the make-up on it does not flow. There is only a little shine, which for me is not critical, I always use powder. Serum used in winter + cream, I had enough moisture, pores were not clogged, no allergies, very pleasant texture and smell. The skin looked well-nourished and not as dim as it does in the winter.
Samantha G.
I am a fan of this oil, it smells great, it's concentrated, it does seem to help with dark spots, and it moisturizes. However, the primary problem I have with this oil and vitamin C oils in general is that they interact negatively with most of my other skin products, so I feel like I can only use this when I'm acne free (I.e when I won't be using an acne treatment), have dark spots, and am not too dry skinned at the time, which is limiting. If you don't have a lot of other products you use on your face, this is great, but if you do, be careful you don't use it with a contraindicated product.
Jennyfer C.
Quebec, QC
This is my favourite skincare item in my whole collection and believe me I own a lot of products. I just keep on repurchasing this because it does everything for my skin. It makes it brighter, clearer and it evens out my skin texture. Plus it smells amazing and the ingredients are simple enough that you know it’s not full of useless fillers. I love this and it really helped balancing my combination to dry skin. Just make sure you use it at night only because it is very orange and you can see it on the skin but when I wake up the orange tint is gone.
Mahek M.
Loved the product so much I constantly kept buying it and gifting it to others . Reached full satisfaction and cannot wait to try more of their products!! Love love lovveee
Avery L.
Ole Henriksen's Vitamin C  Youth Activating oil is a game changer. I use it as part of my nightly cleansing routine - after I wash and tone my face, I moisturize my face with a small dab on before bed. The oil absorbs into my skin at night and leaves my it moisturized and looking more vibrant by the morning. This is not something you can really use during the day without looking oily, but it works wonders over night. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bini C.
Doncaster
I liked this serum as it went on nicely and sank in, leaving behind just a little bit of tackiness. Smells nice and fresh too, but is best used sparingly at night because it's terrible underneath make up. My dry/sensitive skin needs the occasional boost and this does the trick, but as mentioned before, use sparingly as I've found that too much of this (I.e too often) dries my skin out and causes little spots. But, used once a week it's really good.
Kanna S.
Oslo suburbs
I love this serum. The vitamin C is potent enough to show results and this is a great product Ole Henriksen has such a passion and is so genuinely preoccupied in making greatv products that 7 have only positive things to say about the whole brand. This serum along with the sheer transformation are absolyte winners🖒 Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Ole Henriksen T Ole Henriksen Pure Truth(TM) Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Puneet G.
Edmonton
I find this a really nice addition to my truth serum as it does add extra brightness and hydrates my skin extremely well without leaving it super greasy or feeling like its heavy. However the one thing I wish they would change is the scent... It's the natural scent of rose hip oil however it smells like an illegal substance instead... I'm glad it doesn't linger on all day and is easily maskable otherwise it's an amazing product for sure
how do i get free samples?