BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Saira T.
This is great for dry skin that needs vitamin c to be added in a moisturising mechanism to the skin. This is great for the winter months and really makes your skins overall tone look even a clearer.
Anastasia L.
London, ON
I like this product, definitely makes my skin less dull. I usually use in morning, sinks into skin fairly quickly and a somewhat tacky finish. I do really like it, just a bit pricy.
Anastasia L.
London, ON
Kiki S.
Vancouver, BC
I love this serum! I found it really brightened my skin and evened out my complexion. Great product that works well if you’re willing to spend that amount of money on it.
Sadie E.
SK
Although this product does tint your skin slightly orange after being rubbed in, I love using it before bed as it helps heal acne scars and doesn’t clog my pores up!!
Erica A.
Edmonton, AB
A good size to try out! Using for my acne scarring to try and lighten the red marks left behind. I like the smell and consistency but not a fan of how tacky it feels on the skin before it is absorbed. Good value for the amount of product.
Valina W.
I received this as a free sample sachet, so I don't know if a full review can be done without trying it a few times. It felt good and made my face feel nice and hydrated, however that's all I have at this time. I'd be curious to buy it and give it the time to show its results.
Carol X.
markham
This product did not work well for me, I did breakout a few times after using it. I find that products with high vitamin C percentage seemed to break me out, but this product may work well for others.
Rachael B.
Sarnia , ON
it was very hydrating to the skin and it felt nice to apply before bed. i would recommend this and will personally be repurchasing it. my skin is combination but it didn't break me out or make me oily which is rare in a serum for me
Vanessa D.
Toronto, ON
Got this item from Sephora. I find this serum to be a little sticky, perhaps "tacky" is a better word for it. The smell is also a little sweet for my liking, both of these things are why I give this product 3 stars. That being said, the product definitely does its job! It's ultra light, smoothing, moisturizing without being too thick, and works great under makeup. The only reason why I wouldn't buy again is the tackiness and the smell. If you're okay with those two things, I really would recommend it. Sadly those are two cons I don't like to see in my facial products! Good value for the price you pay though :) This brand is a little less expensive than the others at Sephora.
how do i get free samples?