BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Deanna D.
Plymouth
I liked how it made my skin feel but didn't notice any difference in how my skin looked.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Smells great... feels light... use daily.

Go to sephora and grab a bottle it’s worth it!
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Love this product. A little pricey so not for you if you’re not into higher end products.
Bonnie J.
Burbank, CA
Too sticky for my skin type. If you are oily don't use this. The package was nice tho.
Amarilis C.
San Antonio, TX
It gives you a nice glow. I like to use it when I go out at night instead of mosturizer
cara M.
austintown
Part of my daily skincare routine, keeps my skin looking bright, healthy and youthful.
Veronica H.
I absolutely adore this product!!! A little goes a very long way. The smell is AMAZING!
Carina E.
Quincy, MA
Noticeable instantly! Will make my skin look even and hydrated with regular use.
💜Jasmine💜 C.
Montreal
Staple product!!!! I wouldn’t even know where to begin besides saying game changer. It brightens without irritating, the % of vitamin C is prefect for me (less than other brands) all while the price point is truly affordable. I can see my skin becoming textured without the use of this product! I wouldn’t go back, this was my first OLE love and it opened the doors to the last 4 years of trying ole products with trust and faith! Pump can occasionally be stiff and skirt out a lot!
Em M.
Another amazing product from ole! I’ve recently been using this and loving it of course. Do not be scared of putting oil on your face, your skin needs it and will love it and this one is perfect. It’s gentle and smells amazing! It will turn your face orange at first but don’t worry just keep massaging it into your skin and you’re good to go!
how do i get free samples?