BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
I love all of he ole Hendrickson products that I’ve been tried and this is no exception. They are on the pricey side but well worth it. Good skin is something everyone should invest in. I love and would give this product two thumbs up!
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
Tried in a little set, I at the time was suffering from acne scars. I still am battling it and it helped out. Make sure you wear SPF the next day as your skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Smells great. I have more dryer skin and this made skin a little dry but nothing a hydrating mask cant fix.
Rating only 4/5 because I haven’t used it last long enough to see a huge difference.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
This is a strange product for me, it is very Orange in color. I expected it to smell like oranges but not sure it would be orange. I haven’t use it much since I’m afraid it will get on everything.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I am not a big fan of any face oil to date so take this review with a grain of salt. It is moisturizing and may actually be doing something but the smell and the oil are turn offs to me. It doesn’t absorb fast and is probably very moisturizing, but I don’t like it and won’t be repurchasing. The truth serum however I really like - check that review too!
Kelsey M.
Holy crap is there a difference in my face when I use this in the morning! I actually got a little sample of this for free and you bet I bought the bottle right after. It makes my skin look and feel brighter and more refreshed! This works like a charm
Amy D.
Arlington, VA
A perfect base for a moisturizer and really works on reducing fine lines! It’s soaks nicely into your skin rather quickly making is a perfect serum to use after a quick shower at the gym when you are on the go!
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
This stuff is amazing!! The scent is a little hard to get used to in the beginning but it’s worth getting past that, it doesn’t leave behind a greasy or oily residue, once it soaks in my skin feels great!
Cayla H.
Chino Hills
I didn’t see much of a difference after using this product. It felt light and made my skin feel good but dark spots weren’t lightened at all. I had a free sample, but would not pay for a full size
💞 S.
brooklyn
I love this product as well. Deep orange colored old. So don't be alarmed by that. I use it along either the serum and together it does wonders to my skin like adding brightness to my skin.
how do i get free samples?