BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
lydia o.
This is a great oil I love to mix it in with my moisturizer for extra I guess you could say hydration and smells super-good
Melissa V.
Winston Salem, NC
I can't live without a good vitamin c serum and this one here is the truth!! You can't go wrong with any of their products
Yulia K.
Can’t live without it! Put it under my makeup and at night and just every time I can Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Casey V.
I love this product! I have dry skin. The oil absorbs into my skin. It makes my skin so smooth and soft. Would recommend.
Sierra W.
Smells great and leaves the skin feeling amazing when you're done. I hate the price but it's totally worth it I think lol
Lorena P.
This serum is food is sinks into your skin and is good to used under make up plus the scent is so good it wakes you up
Liliya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this oil. It hydrates my skin so good. And leaves skin very smooth and healthy. Also it is absorbs very quickly
Ivanna S.
League City, TX
I loved the product. Amazing results. But my husband thinks it smells like castrol oil. But I will give it another try
Melissa B.
St Petersburg, FL
This has really made a difference in my skin! My face has an overall brightness and glow. And it feels so damn good!!!
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
I LOVEEEEEE this product!!! I always repurchase this! With the vitamin C it helps out tremendously with my dark spots.
how do i get free samples?