BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth E.
Bridgeport, WV
Good product. Nice citrusy scent. Takes a while to sink into the face but doesn't effect the wear of makeup. Gentle on the skin.
Elena D.
Whitestone, NY
I've gone through two bottles of this already! Visibly improved skin in one use! I truly love this serum and it smells good too!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Not as easily absorbed as some other oils I use. Was not bad but not quite up to par with my favorites that are less expensive
Kelsey  D.
Really love the smell of the Vitamin C, smells like oranges. I purchased it online and it's really moisturizing for my dry skin
Krystal S.
Birmingham, AL
No complaints with this product. I love how it smells. I'll be honest I don't see results but I may not use it regularly enough
Annette G.
I feel I love with this oil! It minimized my dark spots and acne scars on my face!! I especially love the orange smell it has!!
Olivia M.
Carson, CA
Very hydrating! I applied this as part of a 3 step treatment, after first use i felt my skin was very hydrated and moisturized.
Mildred A.
Carrollton, TX
This is one of my favorite products. I love the way this smells and feels on the skin. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
S J.
This product smells amazing and is so good in my sensitive skin. It leaves it soft and moisturized and is definitely buy again
Rebecca R.
I love this stuff, it actually works on my "raccoon eyes" I think its the best skin brightener. I will always buy this product.
how do i get free samples?