BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Karen C.
Boise
I received this as a gift along with a few of Ole other products. This gave my face a nice glow. I liked this product and would buy it.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I use this purely on my neck before bed and I love it so much it smells good has an odd orange color at first but it clear on the skin
Angela S.
North st paul, MN
Really like this for when my skin is extra dry or dull, it’s a good booster for my vit. C serum. The pump on mine is defective though.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I love the smell of this product, the orange citrus smell reminds me of oranges, it leaves the skin hydrated without be greasy and soft
Bradley S.
I didn't see a difference with this serum. It felt nice in the skin and didn't burn. It's expensive so I do t like I didn't see results
Spencer C.
This serum is suppossed tonhelp brighten and renew your skin. I only had a sample size but didn't see enough improvement to repurchase.
Amy R.
Boise, ID
I haven't been using the product long, but so far I love it. Skin looks radiant, and it almost acts as a primer before makeup as well.
Lisa H.
Tumwater, WA
This is a great night oil vitamin c option for all skin types. It almost feels like a dry oil and sinks into the skin fairly quickly.
Jasmine V.
New York
The truth serum is my go to product. It has help lighten my blemishes. It doesn't leave my skin dry and I use in the am and the pm.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
Great for folks who have more dry skin but should be used in combination with vitamin C serum for full impact/higher effectiveness.
how do i get free samples?