BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Devon C.
It feels good going on but I didn't notice any significant changes. I've since switched to an anti aging retinoid that I think is much more effective
Danielle K.
Scituate, MA
The perfect oil, it will NOT break you out but actually helps balance your skins ph with an effective treatment and high active levels of vitamin c.
Alexis C.
Morris Plains, NJ
I prefer the Drunken Elephant Vitamin C Serum because I think this broke me out.  I have really sensitive skin though, I'd like it otherwise.
Kenya V.
This one is a lifesaver. It helped me with my dark spot because of the vitamin C it contains. Recommended to people with dark spot or uneven tone.
Lindsey G.
Arlington, VA
I've just started getting into serums and right now this one is my favorite. I apply it before bed and I really notice a difference in the morning!
Christina S.
Love this serum/oil for reducing the appearance of acne scars and helping heal skin more quickly while so providing great moisture in the winter.
Rachel W.
Invigorating to my senses. Feels great, smells great, non sticky. This product delivers freshness and hydration and youthfulness with every use.
Kim R.
Knoxville, TN
The activating oil is best for young skin, with a little orange smell its the best for dry skin. You can pick this product up inside jc pennys
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
I work at the hair salon in penneys so i have a sephora for easy access and they gave us all samples of this and it was better than expected!
S S.
Athens, AL
Got this in a beauty box and loved it! I feel like I could see I change in my skin in only a few days. I will purchase when I run out.
how do i get free samples?