BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
robin m.
Fort Worth, TX
excellent serum with very little .  Not too heavy but keep my skin moth and well controlled tborugh my combination.Would buy this again, no question
Mitzi S.
I've only used this a couple times so far but my skin is so radiant and soft from it. It's brought out a natural glow that I haven't seen in a long time!
Majestic M.
I use the entire line if this product. The day,serum the moisturizer and the night serum gel. I see a difference in my fine lines and love the hydration.
Cindy C.
San Miguel, CA
This is a nice serum. I would use this every other day and it, along with my eye cream, helped to keep my eyes looking fresh. I would repurchase this.
Christina Z.
I did not like this at all. It had a yellow tint that was hard to rub out and a very strong unpleasant smell. However, my bf loved this for his beard.
Cinthya S.
This product was great but didn't like it as much as the Claudalie one. It's not greasy in the sense that it clogs your pores, it is very moisturizing!
Neen B.
It smells great, there’s also a warming sensation after applying the oil & it pairs great with the day & night toner & moisturizer from ole as well.
rosseanny b.
Medley, FL
realmente me encanta la vitamina c para el rostro aporta brillo y suavidad increíble ayuda con el envejecimiento de la piel, las marquitas del acné.
Devon C.
It feels good going on but I didn't notice any significant changes. I've since switched to an anti aging retinoid that I think is much more effective
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
This oil smells amazing and leaves the skin plump and moisturizing. I am a huge fan because with a lot of oils they feel heavy and this is very light
how do i get free samples?