BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rain S.
Long beach, CA
So, I'm pretty fair and burn easily/have freckles so it's so important I have skincare products containing vitamin c. This has to be my favorite one! It goes on light and when I wake up it's completely soaked in, which is so satisfied, and it shows in my skin that it's reaping the benefits!!! Definitely recommend!!
kris f.
nice and easily absorbs in the skin.It has a nice fragrance and it is not harsh for sensitive skins.I have noticed my skin is brighter after using it for a couple of weeks.
Missy D.
I used this product to help lighten acne scars and overtime saw pretty nice results, and it also helped with the firmness of my skin as well. I looked more radiant & firm.
Katie Z.
New Castle, DE
I love this. It does brighten your skin. Not sticky. I do use a moisturizer afterwords. However, it melts right into your skin and does not leave an after sticky feeling.
Shelbi B.
Sabina, OH
Definitely something I would repurchase. At first it's greasy which is to be expected but that doesn't last long and it has a lovely warming sensation after use. My skin has never been so soft and smooth.
Amy B.
NEW CANEY, TX
Love this oil. While other typically leave me feeling more greasy. This one doesnt leave that film, makes my skin look and feel great and the smell is wonderful
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
The fresh fragrance is amazing. I love how my skin felt while I used it, but didn't love the whole line.. I stopped using and went back to my old skincare line.
Ivana R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this stuff. It’s light and very moisturizing, it surpassed my expectations. I add it to my night cream. I am a first time user and it’s very effective!
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
Wonderful product ! Helps lessen the appearance of acne scars gradually ! I would deinftrly remind and it is gentle on skin especially mine being sensitive.
robin m.
Fort Worth, TX
excellent serum with very little .  Not too heavy but keep my skin moth and well controlled tborugh my combination.Would buy this again, no question
how do i get free samples?