BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica V.
The smell is my great. It is a little bit sticky at first but it dries fast. Leaves your skin very smooth! I brought it to wear before bed, I recommend this highly!
Dian B.
Alamogordo, NM
Since I started using this product the texture of my skin has become smoother and my age spots have faded immensely. I use it as a part of my morning and night routine. I LOVE this product and will never be without.
Raya Z.
Eugene, OR
Loved this! Seriously changed the complexion of my skin for the better. My skin has never been so smooth and soft, and I genuinely feel like it's become healthier. Would definitely use this in my everyday routine. Smells really nice as well and I liked the texture.
Cinthia C.
Kansas City, MO
Sephora lady told me try this since at the time I had stubborn acne and as you know you shouldn't use anything oily and such. The Vitamin C helps with your acne and brightening on your face! Loved this at first try & everyone should give this a shot!
Amber H.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is amaze balls ! lol! Def helped me with dark spots. I bought it at Sephora. Makes my skin super dewy and glowy and healthy looking. Worth the money !
Hillary R.
This product worked so well for me ! It was very hydrating and made my skin appear bright and refreshed ! I will def be purchasing this again for the youthful glow it gave me !
Jennifer M.
Greenwich, CT
The Vitamin serum smells fresh when it goes on. It's a little sticky  during use and when you first put it on before it sets in. Packaging of this is very vibrant.
Indya L.
Sahuarita , AZ
I love anything that is brightening. And using a oil at night will keep your skin looking supple through your the day. And this oil smells amazing without being over powering.
Nicole O.
Canyon Country, CA
I actually just got a sample of this serum. I loved it! I have super dry skin so i'm trying to really pay attention to my skin care products right now. But I'm gonna buy this, it felt so hydrating.
Diana O.
On my 3rd bottle of this stuff. Honestly, I can't quite say I see a big difference in my skin using this. However, I heard you need a vitamin C serum, and this isn't terrible. Absorbs into my skin fast, and is reasonably priced.
how do i get free samples?