BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I definitely recommend this serum! I had amazing results!Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
I wasn’t able to use it for a constant month, which is the amount of time I usually give skincare to tell how good it is. But I saw almost instant results!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty great serum! It’s quite pricey but I love how the vitamin c makes my skin look. I also love that it helps to protect my skin from the sun and free particles. I’d definitely recommend this to a friend as long as they had the extra money to spend on it!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I’m not a fan of the texture of this. It’s really thick and bright orange. Which the orange doesn’t always completely rub in leaving you with a weird color on the skin. The smell is nice but for the price I don’t recommend it.
Ayan A.
Minneapolis
The best Brightening oil I’ve ever used! Not too pricey for the value you get! Bought it from Sephora store in mall of America! It met my expectations, and exceeded them😊 I recommend this definitely! Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil
Sara C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this oil. It is honestly the first facial oil I used that got me hooked on the concept. I had initially thought my skin didn’t tolerate vitamin c, but after this I had hope! I plan on repurchasing in the near future.
Miranda H.
Layton
I've used it a couple times, I really liked the smell. I didn't notice a huge difference and layering it tended to make my lotion pill-y. I am a huge fan of the placebo effect and use it anyway, because it makes me feel like I an taking care of my skin,lol.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
I definitely do like this!! It does have a tint.... but for my vampire skin it leaves a healthy tiny hahah (: You don't even need a full pump of this to fully cover your skin. Seriously just a couple drops. I haven't been using it long enough to really see its benefits yet but im hopeful!
Viet H.
I really like this serum, I typically lather this on morning and night under my other moisturizers. I do get hormonal acne and this seems to help soothe and get them go away within a couple days. I recommend it.
Victoria S.
Corona
I love everything in OleHenrisken, but this oil was like putting butter on my face! Never soaked in. Wasted my money unfortunately. I think the brand missed their mark on this one. Still love the brand though!
Monica R.
Las Cruces
Love this oil and I use it with the truth serum in the morning before application of makeup I love how hydrating this product is and I can't imagine my skin without it will buy again and use forever love it
how do i get free samples?