BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
ANGIE C.
Port St Lucie, FL
The vitamin C serum has got to be one of the my favorite products I have used it does give you a brightening effect it goes on very soft and moisturizing to the face it feels like it has a little bit more thickness to it then watery and I love it
Stephanie L.
Norcross, GA
Love this product!! I have acne prone skin that scars easily and this stuff handles it!!! It's rather expensive so I don't use year round, but I totally would if'n I could! It applies nicely and smells fab!
Amoy C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I just started using this a couple days ago and. My fave has already started get smooth. The color has evened out and my makeup application has become so much more effortless now😍
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
This is amazing for my skin! It feels so moisturizing and my skin feels so nice and soft. I don't like the smell (I hate the smell of oranges). But, I got over that. It's amazing!
Jackie M.
Burley , ID
I received a sample from Sephora and it makes my skin feel awesome! I want to purchase the full size product. I am the pretty sure after using it for a certain amount of time there would be better results.
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I use this product after I use a peeling product and it makes my skin feel wonderful! So soft, smooth, and refreshed. And the smell is wonderful (like real oranges) which I love!
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
This product leaves your face looking renewed and so soft but fresh! But it's not the best if you have combo skins cause it can either dry it out too much or make it to oily!
I love this brand! Everything I've used works wonders. This gives my skin good hydration and a glowy look. My skin can get very dry and using this at night and in the morning is just enough that it doesn't make me look greasy or oily.
Sarah O.
A little goes a long way with this stuff, but it does the trick! I had never really used a serum before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I would definitely buy it again.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
This oil is very hydrated it keeps my skin very moist and looking healthy however it did not meet my expectations because I did not use it regularly this product is on the pricey side and I would not buy it again
how do i get free samples?