BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Anais G.
Calabasas, CA
This serum worked wonders for some dry patches of skin that I couldn't quite get rid of. Further, the vitamin c helped lighten some sun spots and even my skin tone. I follow this serum with my regular moisturizer. I absolutely recommend this product.
nancy g.
Long Beach, CA
This product is very concentrate and intense. The only reason why im knocking off one star is the skell. Oh dear it does take some getting used to as it can be very overpowering at times.
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
First of all I must say that I love the scent of this serum. It's is so refreshing in the morning. It makes my skin feel so smooth. It's the perfect start to my skin care every morning.
kate b.
College Point, NY
It's really hard to find a vitamin c serum which can fulfill the claims it tells you to. This serum was amazing. It lighten up my acne marks as well as giving my face that beautiful glow. Would recommend for everyone to try and splurge the money for this
Marie C.
DENVER, CO
I havent been using Pure Truth long enough to determine its long term effects, but it feel great on my skin and absorbs beautifully. I have high hopes and can tell its a quality product!
Roo P.
Lorain, OH
I love this product. I use this and serum booster. I typically use this during the dry winter months of Ohio. I alternate between this and the boost serum. Great company great products.
Christina F.
Love this oil! I only need about half a pump to cover my face so it lasts a good amount of time. I use this at night and I wake up in the morning with super smooth skin that feels moisturized.
Ray B.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like this is doing something good for my skin. It smells so strongly of orange though, which is off-putting to me. But my skin always feels more moisturizer afterwards which I like, especially before makeup.
priscilla b.
Everyone needs vitamin c in their routine and this one does not disappoint. While I have used stronger and more pricier vitamin c products, this serum offers a good bang for buck. For serious skincare users, I would recommend going a different routine. For a beginner, this would be perfect.
Jessica B.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I got a free sample with my clarisionic and it made my face so bright and glowy.

I wish it was a little less expensive, I went to repurchase and it was $48 just for a small bottle.
how do i get free samples?